What's new

Should I invest in cryptocurrency?

I hear it might be the next big thing. I'm thinking about investing $1000 into a lite coin, $1k into ethereum, and 1K into bitcoin, any advice for investing or when to invest into markets like these, I had an aunt who invested heavily, before she had a profit of over $ 40,000 from the stock but 2 hours went by and it disappeared like thin air. Can I invest my money?
Investing into cryptocurrency is a risk and i think that it is very important to remember that this risk is there no matter the time that you choose to invest. Therefore it is important to only invest an amount that you are comfortable losing, due to eh volatile nature. Right now the pries are extremely high and therefore i would advise against investing now and rather you should have patience and wait for the market to stabilize or to lower providing you with a better opportunity to buy.

Though this is not an investment advice, but with such an investment template it is very feasible to achieve profits with those coins. All of them always follow the growth pattern of Bitcoin.
When ever Bitcoin grows and stabilizes other alt coins tend to follow that growth rally.

I hear it might be the next big thing. I'm thinking about investing $1000 into a lite coin, $1k into ethereum, and 1K into bitcoin, any advice for investing or when to invest into markets like these, I had an aunt who invested heavily, before she had a profit of over $ 40,000 from the stock but 2 hours went by and it disappeared like thin air. Can I invest my money?
Of course you should invest in cryptocurrency but you need to buy and invest in cryptocurrency with a cheap rate of coins because they can give you a lot of profit and the value of bitcoin and eth is very high nowadays so wait to buy it.

Actually if one can take the risks to invest in Bitcoin and ethereum it is much better because they have the needed attention of most Investors compare to other coins though if one should check Exchange plaform there are some coins that are cheaper and rise faster too.

At this time, it's not a good idea to buy bitcoin, not sure on the other two. Just wait for the moment when bitcoin's price drops. Overall, those you've mentioned have a great performance. And to answer your question, yes, it is worth it to invest in cryptocurrency.

Yeah I think you should invest in cryptocurrencies because it is rewarding and profitable Provided it is a long term investment you are considering, you don't have to bother about any losses. Crypto currencies are bound to continue appreciating in value due to more people getting to know about it and this means more demands. But I will advice you to put what you can afford to lose and then you will be a lot less emotionally attached and will be able to ride this wave.

Crypto currency is like the biggest hit to venture into in this present world today, just that you must have a risk tolerance ,that is, be ready to manage any loss that come your way, you might be lucky to have a great hit and a great loss

You can invest in all those coins you mention because of their performances in market now. They are the leading coins for now. But I won't advise you to put all what you have in cryptocurrencies. You can as well invest in offline business of you love one.

Crypto currency stands out to be the biggest hope of the future. People don't have to keep looking for job, very soon unemployment will become a forgone menace. You don't need to ask whether or not to invest in crypto currency. There are other platform for investment but crypto currency seem to be ahead of them all due to the fast growing nature.

Investing in crypto currency is one of the wisest form of investments today because the price of most coins will continue rising significantly as adoption of such coin and it's use cases increases.

You can Invest in crypto currency exchange Business but before you do that you must know the rules that guides the business. Crypto currency exchange Business comes with day trading and buying in large quantities at low cost to sell high. You need to know all this before you invest but generally it's profitable.

it all depends on you, nobody can convince you into doing something before knowing about your situation, if you think you are able to handle the volatility of cryptocurrency, then everything should be fine, you also have to be able to afford the loss

Investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies right now would be a great idea, seeing the way all the digital currencies are on the rise. With an investment of $1,000, you should be able to make huge profits.

No, don't invest for a few days now because the price of Bitcoin is very high at the moment. Let it come back to its original place and then invest.Yes, invest in Ethereum now. It will be profitable for you to invest in Ethereum as Ethereum is constantly growing on a daily basis.But don't invest in Bitcoin right now

Crypto currency is the next big thing in town now. And it is sweeping across the globe with massive adoption. Even governments are beginning to see the sense in it.
You can invest in it only and only if you know what you are doing. Because unlike forex, crypto is the most volatile market to get involved in. Good luck.

Investments made on crypt currency is the best when it comes to the basic facts of the world we live in today. For me it stands out and guarantees the biggest hope in the future.

You should invest in crypto currency because its going to be the next talked about way to get income between the next 5-10 years from now so be at alert get a wallet and buy as much as you can avoid coin

It is a very awesome and lucrative idea investing in crypto is actually a very nice cause presently the world richest also made a fortune from crypto but you just have to very careful when investing cause a lot and loads of people have been scam and who continue to be scammed you just have to be careful

If you Invested the moment you posted this thread, then boy you just got lucky. Investing in those 3 Cryptocurrencies you mentioned will always be profitable if you're patient enough. When you think you're already satisfied with the growth of your investment you can always sell it. Then buy again when the price drops

Yes, you can invest but, not now. Investing on crypto currencies at this period of time is very dangerous and will not be advisable. If one invest at this period when the crypto coins are dropping, its going to affect all investors, both old and new. So, my candid advise for you is to wait till the market is bakance.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back