What's new

Should Government ban privacy coins ?

Coins like Monero are called privacy coins and has been used several times to carry out illegal activities.
Some cryptocurrency sites do not list it in their wallet because of safety concern .

Do you think that these privacy coins that offer hidden transaction should be allowed to be in existence or banned ?
I don't think Government should ban private coins,if they intentions are not harmful to citizens or masses generally. Then it should not be an issue,and the legibility is for people good.
No cause for alarm by the government.

I will recommend a total ban on such kind of cryptocurrencies because alot of illegal transactions maybe going on there that people may not be aware of, banning them will put an end to such illegal transactions. These are the kind of cryptocurrencies that are spoiling the reputation of other good cryptocurrencies in the market.

If the reason for the ban is because of criminal activities then it is a waste of time. Money has been used over the years for criminal activities and yet no ban. You can't stop a societal evil this way, you need a more structured approach to solving this. I believe that government regulations would do well in this regards and also strict laws against fraud.

Coins like Monero are called privacy coins and has been used several times to carry out illegal activities.
Some cryptocurrency sites do not list it in their wallet because of safety concern .

Do you think that these privacy coins that offer hidden transaction should be allowed to be in existence or banned ?
Yes I agree to that. any currency whose existence leads to OR fuels illegal activities in the society is and should be banned without any second thought about it. If the coins promote illegal dealing, the government will be right to ban it straight away

I don't think so cos that's non of their business, privacy coin is actually for business and most people uses the coin so whatever thing that happens is actually the business of those who are involved in the act, not government so I think they have nothing to do on the issue of private coin

John McAfee, a cybersecurity expert has claimed that governments will soon ban privacy coins. He is notorious in the crypto space due to his wild predictions. McAfee took to Twitter on April 8 to share his most recent prediction, which involves privacy coins. According to him, governments across the globe will soon ban privacy coins such as monero (XMR), zcash (ZEC), and DASH among others.

While he is adamant that governments will prohibit the use of privacy coins, McAfee noted that this attempt will have little success.

Government sho

Government should encourage privacy coins but if they are use to carry out illigal transaction it should be banned. If they can render genuine transaction should be allowed to offer their services to the general public.

They should be ban since they are causing more harm than good to the blockchain. Since they have been using as a means in carrying out all illegal transactions, let it be ban straight away

Hidden transactions are good as privacy but then how can you track if blocks are confirmed or not ? I think they are quite fine cause illegal activities already happening with bitcoin too in darkweb. so privacy coins not to be concerned with.

I don't totally agree with you as other cryptocurrency can be used for ilegal activities so don't put the blame on just privacy coins. They shouldn't be banned for thus reason only. If you have something proper to say then you can otherwise don't make people acknowledge wrong things.

Beatrice announced on Friday that it would continue the trend of eliminating so-called privacy coins through cryptocurrency exchanges, listing Moniro (XMR), Zakash (ZEC) and Dash (DASH). Will make Coin markets will be closed on Friday, January, the exchange said in a statement

Any move by any government to ban cryptocurrency and other coins is a misplaced priority Cummins is not the problem of any government,
Moreover I do wonder why any government will want to blow up amines of livelihood of his people cryptocurrency does not bring corruption into any country

Those coins should be ban, any coins that can not meet the security standard should be off the market . they give ease to fraud, scam and data manipulation. Anyone who is less knowledgeable about the system might end up regretting.

Never , government does not have control over that, but coin is a digital currency, it operates globally and it is online and their is nothing the Nigeria government can do about that , they tried locking all crypto currency related accounts but their plans won't work

According to my own point of view, I suggest government should not bound privacy coins, because all coins are the same. As Soon as it becomes popular in the world, I believe is will be useful and helpful to people all over the world. "Governments can ban anything they want!"Governments can ban whatever they want, it will be good for all!

They should ban privacy coin because people use them for illegal activities because they believe that no one can track them , but other Crypto currencies that can be tracked when the need be should be allowed for people to engage in them in their own risk.

I am hearing of this privacy coin for the first time and if not for rejection explanation of it off cryptocurrency wallet, I wouldn't have been able to separate it from cryptocurrency

If they will keep banning every coin they they will have to ban paper money as well because it is also used for fraudulent activities.banning is not the only solution they should think deep to come out with other ways to deal with such thing.not all that ban all the time.

According to my own point of view as an experienced investor I will say there's no reason for the government to Bond any coin or cryptocurrency this is because it's a matter of choice, if you wishes to invest in any of this coin it is of your own choice and if you wish not to invest, no one will force you to.

Unsuccessful people don’t value their time. They are everywhere, anywhere, anytime because they lack the ability to dedicate their time towards their goals. And year after year they make new promises which never come to fruition simply because they couldn’t be bothered to put in the time required towards their goals. Time management skills, learning how to say no and knowing what commitments to undertake, is a step towards great success in any area of our lives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back