What's new

Should Government ban privacy coins ?

I do not think privacy coins in any way is endangering the economy and as such there is nothing specific about banning them completely. They should instead tighten regulations on how they are operated.

I actually do not think that these coins are affecting the economy in anyway and as such banning them is going to be out of order. Everybody definitely has a right to privacy no matter what.

Though I don't know much about privacy coin but based on what people say, sometimes such coins are used for illegal act by alot of people. it will be much better If the government ban the operation of such coins.

Coins like Monero are called privacy coins and has been used several times to carry out illegal activities.
Some cryptocurrency sites do not list it in their wallet because of safety concern .

Do you think that these privacy coins that offer hidden transaction should be allowed to be in existence or banned ?
Although am not too familiar with the Montero coin, since it is use to carry out illegal transactions, the best thing to do is to ban it, and any crypto currency sites that do not list it in their wallet has done the best thing.

Privacy is the only tool that can limit by controls such as governments, attackers, businesses and other individuals. If this is not respected, you are giving free access to your data, which can lead to deprivation of your rights. Always protected by enhanced privacy does not mean that we are against the government, but that we are fighting for freedom of thought, freedom of information, freedom of choice, and so on. Laws only work to disguise society more completely, but maintaining your own privacy helps keep society safer. Privacy is the only tool that can limit external controls such as governments, attackers, businesses and other individuals. If this is not respected, you are giving free access to your data, which can lead to deprivation of your rights. Always protected by enhanced privacy does not mean that we are against the government, but that we are fighting for freedom of thought, freedom of information, freedom of choice, and so on. Laws only work to disguise society more completely, but maintaining your own privacy helps keep society safer.

The privacy coin has its uses and It is definitely one of the coin that is used to carryout private transactions because it is highly needed for transactions that are confidential .

If the coins are dedicated for illegal purposes, then why not. It is the responsibility of the government to at least check the information about these private coins.

If really the government have rights over privacy coins, they should ban it because most people nowadays that want to steal money usually takes it to there private coins for storage.

I see no reason why the government should ban the privacy coin because it has it own uses and it could be used for carrying out a confidential transactions.

This ban is from Japan and France and I agree from this because this is sometimes used for illegal uses as money laundering.so that's why government take action on this.with this the use of illegal is harder for the criminals.and this is just only used for the suitable work.
Cryptocurency did come with a lot of benefits such as carrying out transaction without the need to go thriugh various verificaton,and doing transborder transactions online,but some loopholes are some of the things fraudsters are making use of to transfer illicites funds abroad.

Since Cryptocurrency is decentralized, and monero is acting that way too. Coinbase feature this coin "monero on it's website. So I think they are like other coins too. They should not banned it, because traders also use it to trade online.

I do not think that the government could actually ban private coins due to the fact that they could not be traced at all. Government is not able to ban decentralised coins and other kind of coins, then how can they ban private coins?

I do not think that the government could actually ban private coins due to the fact that they could not be traced at all. Government is not able to ban decentralised coins and other kind of coins, then how can they ban private coins?
Well , government may not completely banned it the way you are thinking but will ask all exchanges operating within their country to avoid creating opportunities for people to buy the privacy coin. I think that is how it works.

The privacy coin has its own purpose of existence and i dont think the givernment has anything wrong about it , so i dont think the privacy coin should be banned in any way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back