What's new

Should all businesses have a lawyer on payroll?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Should all businesses have a lawyer on their payroll or have a lawyer on call just in case? I think it's a good idea to have a lawyer at least on call, or a lawyer you can call in case of business emergencies. And there's a lot that goes into running a business, so having a lawyer help out, really makes things a lot easier. Plus it helps you learn some laws and regulations having a lawyer around.

Should all businesses have a lawyer on their payroll or have a lawyer on call just in case? I think it's a good idea to have a lawyer at least on call, or a lawyer you can call in case of business emergencies. And there's a lot that goes into running a business, so having a lawyer help out, really makes things a lot easier. Plus it helps you learn some laws and regulations having a lawyer around.

I think that if you are conducting businesses at a really large scale, then you may be required to hire a lawyer who may be able to deal with legal matters related to your business. This also includes taxation as well and other aspects related to business.

I do not think all businesses need a layer on payroll, however, if there are any court cases, they should hire a lawyer to handle the case. By the way, small businesses cannot afford to have lawyers on their payroll. Layer charges are pretty high.

Personally, I don't think that it's something that's necessary for all businesses to have a lawyer on their payroll 24/7. When the nature of the business doesn't warrant having regular court cases, there's no need keeping a lawyer and paying him for not doing any job.

Having a lawyer on call for businesses is like having a safety net in a high-wire act. 🎪 It's a smart move considering the complexities of running a business. From contracts to navigating regulations, legal guidance is priceless.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back