What's new

Senator elect wish to bring Bitcoin to national conversation

Wyoming is kown as cryptocurrency municipal. It loves cryptocurrency and I just read a news that the stage is trying to allow its citizens pay taxes in bitcoin. It is a very positive news.

Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies are the future, whether the government likes it or not. It would be better for everyone if the government comes with a good way of supporting this change. Cryptos and blockchains are integral for the development of web3.0 without them this advancement won't be possible. I expect many more leaders to voice their support to Bitcoins and Cryptos in the future.

This is a wonderful and welcome development especially from the sector it's coming from, this development deserve an applause I wish that same can be promoted in my own country it will be nice

This is very good , as it will go a long way in motivating a lot of people to get in to realise that there are a lot of potentials in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that we are seeing in the market .

The Wyoming senator elect , Cynthia Lummis has voiced out again her support for Bitcoin
According to report from cointelegraph , Lummis during an interview with ABC news explained how she had believed in Bitcoin and how Bitcoin has helped Wyoming in the past years.
She was an early adopter of Bitcoin back in 2013 when her son in law tipped her to accept Bitcoin investment.
Details of the interview can be watched from the clip below

Hopefully good news will emerge from this. If they end up adopting more people would troop in to invest thereby benefiting us old holders. This should be a good news

This wouldn't fly at all in any way. Except there's a way for the senator to suggest how America can control or regulate this currency, then it wouldn't pass first hearing. They'll not want anything that'll challenge the supremacy of the dollar.

Thats nice to hear, let the senator elect in Wyoming bring it on. Maybe she has seen the great wave made by Bitcoin in the past and present life, that got her wanting to introduce it into the house for other commercial purposes.

This is very welcoming and with the likes of this happenings across all nation's of the world ,it would be a matter of time before Bitcoin would be universally accepted.

This is very welcoming and with the likes of this happenings across all nation's of the world ,it would be a matter of time before Bitcoin would be universally accepted.

Wyoming is a states which is one of the best states when it comes to cryptocurrency investors and this is why so many cryptocurrency investors love that state.

Wyoming is a states which is one of the best states when it comes to cryptocurrency investors and this is why so many cryptocurrency investors love that state.
Wow, impressive!
Have you been to that state?
I guess it would be a good place for my vacation then, because I have a passionate interest in cryptocurrencies too.

It's a good idea for her to go on and advocate for the introduction of bitcoin in her country. However most countries are continuing to accept the crypto currency as a legit means of payment. Only a few countries still don't accept crypto currency at all

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back