Senator elect wish to bring Bitcoin to national conversation

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The Wyoming senator elect , Cynthia Lummis has voiced out again her support for Bitcoin
According to report from cointelegraph , Lummis during an interview with ABC news explained how she had believed in Bitcoin and how Bitcoin has helped Wyoming in the past years.
She was an early adopter of Bitcoin back in 2013 when her son in law tipped her to accept Bitcoin investment.
Details of the interview can be watched from the clip below

It's a good development if she can and has the support of her colleague of holistically look into the bill and eventually pass it , it will help the Bitcoin enthusiasts.

It's a good development if she can and has the support of her colleague of holistically look into the bill and eventually pass it , it will help the Bitcoin enthusiasts.
Wyoming has been into Bitcoin usage . She wants to whole nation to consider it . It was quite applaudable that she has been into Bitcoin since 2013

I love that she doesn't mind speaking her mind about crypto with no bias whatsoever. I sincerely hope that this will really make a difference for crypto adoption and use.

Thats nice to hear, let the senator elect in Wyoming bring it on. Maybe she has seen the great wave made by Bitcoin in the past and present life, that got her wanting to introduce it into the house for other commercial purposes.

I hope they consider it though, on the flip side I do hope also that they don't make strict policies that would make crypto currency traders feel bad. These politicians could be up to something

I hope they consider it though, on the flip side I do hope also that they don't make strict policies that would make crypto currency traders feel bad. These politicians could be up to something
You never know what they might be planning but since they say they want to support bitcoin and cryptocurrencies they should do things to improve it and make it more accessible to the public

This is a good development. Bitcoin is the future and it shows government officials are also embracing the Digital currency aside private companies

You never know what they might be planning but since they say they want to support bitcoin and cryptocurrencies they should do things to improve it and make it more accessible to the public

I only thought negatively. I am optimistic that their intervention would make bitcoin even more accepted. Many people are still in doubt because they are yet to see governments using it.

People will continue to be in doubt though the number of people in doubt will keep decreasing as more reputable companies start to use bitcoin, we can see the effect of PayPal partnership with Crypto currency.

I only thought negatively. I am optimistic that their intervention would make bitcoin even more accepted. Many people are still in doubt because they are yet to see governments using it.
Unfortunately this is not enough to spread the word about bitcoin. One state or one senator is not enough. There needs to be dozens of them before we can see any major changes

Unfortunately this is not enough to spread the word about bitcoin. One state or one senator is not enough. There needs to be dozens of them before we can see any major changes
You have a point but everything starts from a points ,also recall that bitcoin is already popular all she just need to do is to enlightened people that are still in doubt.

It's a great development that a senator of the US can make a positive statement and express support for Bitcoin. This is an indication that Bitcoin has supporters among the us government.

It's a great development that a senator of the US can make a positive statement and express support for Bitcoin. This is an indication that Bitcoin has supporters among the us government.
Well bitcoins can really help a lot of government official for easier transaction but sometimes it will be very difficult for bitcoins transaction to be trace since it is impossible for this to be donebjust like how bank can trace a transaction.

I think this just shows you the level at which developed countries operate. You have senators talking and pushing the Bitcoin agenda, I think it is a touch and go situation.

Well, it's a good development for the country if accepted and alos for the operation of bitcoin at a larger spectrum. this will also influence other developed or developing nations to also learned and accept it as a national means of exchange.

When influential people come out to show their support for bitcoin, the investors would have more confidence and it would go a long way to increasing the buying pressure in the bitcoin market.

I really do hope she does something like that , because I really do want the adoption rate to.grow and if she could encourage the government to put more effort in Bitcoin development is a good thing

This is refreshing to read. She is living proof and can attest to its goodness to the state. I believe that this is the start of many embrace across the world. It is already happening with visa and more to come.

Even though a lot of countries are yet to accept bitcoin or allow bitcoin to function legally, I think bitcoin is already in national conversation in many countries. In my country, it is illegal, though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back