What's new

Seems like everything is going down in price

When it comes to the best time for you to invest in cryptocurrency is right now who is the best for you to do so because you'll definitely be guaranteed of making profit from your investment.

Actually, some months ago the price of Bitcoin and other coins went down to point of causing panic which made some people rush to sell their coins for the fear that the situation may become worst. But they are all regaining gradually. It will be like that until they regain fully and even go higher than before. Personally, I have not lost hope on Bitcoin for one day. It is just my opinion.

It's that simple, whennthe market is trending down this way,we should also be very smart about when we enter to buy the dip so as not to enter too soon. That way, our assets bought won't suffer loses or too much shortfalls

When the market goes down completely, it's also a best time to buy a potential coin for large amount which you can afford to lose and hold it for long run , definitely the invested coins will multiple at some time.

Ever since bitcoin went down a lot in price, it made me wonder what is going on with other cryptocurrencies. It looks like most cryptocurrencies are getting cheaper and cheaper. I bought a little bit a while back, and I already lost like $200 because of the change. In Bitcoin I mean. What are your thoughts on this?
Any time you buy bitcoin and the price went down. You don't need to worry. Patient is what you need. No matter how long the price stay low, the price will surely rise again

Yeah that seems to be case since the bearish run if Bitcoin started lotd of coins have been implicated too and this just further shows how Bitcoin price influences the priced of others

Corrections are a very normal thing in cryptocurrency and it will just happen for a short while before the price is going to get back up again.

Some crypto currencies have gone too low. For example dogecoin is not 25 cents, which was 70 cents in May. Some currencies have remained afloat, for example, despite losing value Bitcoin and Ethereum are doing good.

Corrections are a very normal thing in cryptocurrency and it will just happen for a short while before the price is going to get back up again.

Yeah, it is actually what we are experiencing right now with the prices of cryptocurrency and there are some signals that is showing that it will keep on being that way for a long time before anything changes.

That means you have been seeing a partern here already that most coins will always or eventually follow the directions of the Bitcoin price after a while that Bitcoin follows a particular trend in price

Yes this is how crytocurrency market fluctuates. The up and down could make you loose more or could make you gain more. Cryto investment isn't what you do in a hurry to gain. Sometimes it takes time

Cryptocurrency is volatile in nature and I am not really surprised if the price of cryptocurrency drop to a price you wouldn't believe, all these things are something that we need to understand by now because it has happened so many times and it's not a new thing to me.

This usually occurs in every sector there is always a time when there is a constant dip In price but I believe it wouldn't be a long term occurence as the current market will certainly pick up pace and start moving up as it should.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back