Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Ever since bitcoin went down a lot in price, it made me wonder what is going on with other cryptocurrencies. It looks like most cryptocurrencies are getting cheaper and cheaper. I bought a little bit a while back, and I already lost like $200 because of the change. In Bitcoin I mean. What are your thoughts on this?

Maybe your purchase is not on a good timing. With Bitcoin that is now on a positive trend of slowly increasing in price maybe you can still buy for a potential 25% profit when the price of Bitcoin reaches $50k. It used to be $29k about 2 or 3 weeks ago but now it looks safe at $40k.

Ever since bitcoin went down a lot in price, it made me wonder what is going on with other cryptocurrencies. It looks like most cryptocurrencies are getting cheaper and cheaper. I bought a little bit a while back, and I already lost like $200 because of the change. In Bitcoin I mean. What are your thoughts on this?

It's actually very common thing when you come to cryptocurrency and its prices and photos that are surprising means that they are new to investing in cryptocurrency because they shouldn't be.

Over the years of watching the price of cryptocurrency, it's no wonder that it's either going up or down. It's just dependent on the law of demand and supply. When many buyers are in the market than the sellers then the price will inevitably go up. And when there are more traders that sells their cryptocurrency most likely the price will go down.

Maybe your purchase is not on a good timing. With Bitcoin that is now on a positive trend of slowly increasing in price maybe you can still buy for a potential 25% profit when the price of Bitcoin reaches $50k. It used to be $29k about 2 or 3 weeks ago but now it looks safe at $40k.

Personally I believe that right now is actually the best time for anyone who is looking to invest money in cryptocurrency including bitcoin to invest because they are buying it at a very cheap price compared to what they should have bought it before.

Maybe you bought the top or bought at the wrong time. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other major crypto tokens are showing signs of recovery. They're gradually gaining grounds from their previous loss.

It's very devastating especially to investors but am certain that in a short while we'll begin to experience a positive change in the cryptocurrency market.

Honeslty right now this is a very sad moment for crypto traders and old investors, while this is a dream come true for those that have been looking for a window to invest in.

If one is not a long term investor in the market the best one could do is to scalp or trade with with market. With this method it will help you not lose huge amount of money to the crypto currency exchange Business.

I think now that bitcoin is testing $40k resistance,it's okay to test the water. Bitcoin has made some gains within couple of weeks and is heading for $50k.

The crypto market experienced a sudden drop when the price fell following a rumour about a whale moving a lot of coins and also following recent tweets from Elon musk and ever since we're still in the dip

The prices of cryptocurrencies going down is expected to happen at some points because of the nature of cryptocurrency. If you want to make profits on cryptocurrencies, you will have to hold it for a long time for it to rise again.

Wow! Sorry for the lose. But you should no its not yet a lose unless you liquidate yourself, I.e you sold your asset because eventually it will rise beyond what you bought.

It has been going down since two months now. But it seems that this week have seen some renaissance around Cryptocurrency, coins improved in price.

For now the cryptocurrency exchange Business is not really stable as some whales are really manipulating the market and making some big ton amount of money from it and making people lose their money

You don't have to feel detected about any crypto currency coin going down, I beleive it will soon comes back up because its volatile , if you are good at waiting , you will enjoy investing in crypto currency.

It is normal that other coins are falling together with bitcoin . The crypto market has really been very bad but fortunately things seems to be getting back gradually

Just like in any other business,there are bound to be a time where you will experience a price drop,but this is the period that a lot of fidgeting investors will start to panic and start to react to the market bearish run.But courageous investors will buy this period and wait for appriciation.And they will win big in the future.

It is normal that other coins are falling together with bitcoin . The crypto market has really been very bad but fortunately things seems to be getting back gradually
I'm even surprise that the thread was created on Wednesday where we saw a sudden bull run occurring during this time, even though its still need some correction before its start fully

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back