What's new

s Bitcoin just an investment?

The Bitcoin is basically for an investment purposes because I wouldn't see a reason why we would keep Holding the Bitcoin not for business sake.

Bitcoin is more than an investment. You can do a lot of things with bitcoin like make purchases, make payment and do a lot of things with it. So it's more than an investment because investment is just you invest to make profit.

totally disagree with you,
Bitcoin is just an investment that is why it is called crypCURRENCY.
People don't use Bitcoin as currency for the exchange of goods and services in some countries

Nope , you can use it as a means to buy or sell items online . Some companies use bitcoin to buy stocks online and it helps them to use less money .. this is an advantage if you know the cryptocurrencies world well. So it isn't for investment but also another currency for exchange
Bitcoin serves numerous functions for those who understand its significance and the work required to gain profit in cryptocurrency, thus it would be quite disingenuous to assume it is simply an investment.

Bitcoin is not just an investment it's a globally accept online currency used for exchange of Good's and service

totally disagree with you,
Bitcoin is just an investment that is why it is called crypCURRENCY.
People don't use Bitcoin as currency for the exchange of goods and services in some countries
People do use bitcoin as an exchange. There are many platforms online today that accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. Recently, one of my friends used bitcoin to buy domain from a reputable registrar.

Well I believe people have different knowledge and perceptions about bitcoin due to the fact that it's a digital currency but I believe it's not only an investment but also a store of value.

bitcoin is more than just a means of investment alone, as at today bitcoin is used for various purposes. it can be used as a means of payment for goods and services that are purchase online.

Bitcoin is a fluctuative asset and of course it can be seen as an investment but it is also useful. it can be used to make payments across the globe.

Yes , I know some companies can use bitcoins and can even accepted for payment of goods and services but it is much more obvious that so many people are investing in bitcoins for profit.

Bitcoin is supposed to be much more than that but the whole aim I think has been defeated by a lot of people who have abused the system and made it a form of ponzi scheme somewhat - trying to make quick money.

Bitcoin are good for different purposes depending on how much you know about them. many people used it these days for the store of value and transact it at the time they needed money.
Probably, a lot of people majorly see bitcoin as a store of value and some strictly take it as an investment opportunity. Some people trade everyday.

There's what we call buy power and sell power in trading, I think that's what makes the market to move impulsively, Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies we have.

There's what we call buy power and sell power in trading, I think that's what makes the market to move impulsively, Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies we have.
Bitcoin is actually the best cryptocurrency undoubtedly. whenever anyone wants to invest making research and having the necessary knowledge is always advisable to avoid losses.

yes, you would need the knowledge to avoid any form of mistakes when entering or starting a business, sometimes the knowledge is not enough as well but also the experience is needed.

yes, you would need the knowledge to avoid any form of mistakes when entering or starting a business, sometimes the knowledge is not enough as well but also the experience is needed.
Sonetimes, the level of experience you have is what will give you the needed knowledge in order to succeed in the business. Business requires experience and knowledge for you to succeed.

Actually people have different knowledge about bitcoin simply because some consider it as a store of value that's for the future and consider it as an investment for profit maximization.

Bitcoin is actually the best cryptocurrency undoubtedly. whenever anyone wants to invest making research and having the necessary knowledge is always advisable to avoid losses.
That's just the truth but it's obvious that a lot of people don't really care about the knowledge, they just go ahead and invest their money without having the knowledge.

That's just the truth but it's obvious that a lot of people don't really care about the knowledge, they just go ahead and invest their money without having the knowledge.
people who take such a decision always end up losing their money. Investing in the crypto market without proper knowledge of how it works is a foolish decision in my own opinion.

people who take such a decision always end up losing their money. Investing in the crypto market without proper knowledge of how it works is a foolish decision in my own opinion.
That's just the truth, if you don't have the knowledge there's no way you can earn money online a lot of people don't understand this and they ended up losing a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back