Rules of importing and reselling

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So one time I brought in some goods from overseas for myself from time to time but was wondering if I can sell things that 1 bring in without registering as an importer? As I'm just looking into it, and testing the waters I dont want to complicate things right now, is there a minimum that I can import and sell before registering as an importer..?
i thought of it as a possible side hussle. Still its in thought process though?

it’s not advisable that’s a breach to governmental laws I’d suggest you register as an importer and have all necessary documents just in case you want to import bigger supplies you’re covered
Post automatically merged:

it’s not advisable that’s a breach of governmental laws I’d suggest you register as an importer and have all necessary documents just in case you want to import bigger supplies you’re covered

It's not necessary to register as an impoter. So far you are ready to pay your import duites with your small goods then you are good to go

I think every country has got international trade restrictions, it's illegal to import items without passing through government procedures. Port deceleration is mandatory. Like in my country if you import goods illegally, port charges and fine might be unbeatable, you might also end up in jail.

So one time I brought in some goods from overseas for myself from time to time but was wondering if I can sell things that 1 bring in without registering as an importer? As I'm just looking into it, and testing the waters I dont want to complicate things right now, is there a minimum that I can import and sell before registering as an importer..?
Hello, each checkpoint to travel from one place to another has its rules regarding the amount of products you can or cannot take, before traveling and buying you must make sure how much you can take, and if they are huge amounts of course you must register.

The weight of the goods you importing will determine the cost of shipping. And you need not register as an importer, they will just send it in with a courier services or a Postal company and you get it there

Doing importation without registering may or may not be a crime, as it varies between differrent countries.first get to know if there's any law against such activities in your country, and if not, for the start there's no point registering

The waight of goods you are importing will determine the cost of shipping and you need to get all necessary documents to defend your goods whenever any illegal activities is been noticed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back