Didou didou

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the Royal Airplane app ?

It is an app in which every plane flies around a closed loop. You need to combine combining planes to increase the plane.
This is one of the best merger games
The application, follow the tutorial on the application, and after completion, just click on the upper corner menu, and enter the invitation code to receive the starting bonus, which is QP9ANLF
Click and drag the plane to join another plane, or in other words merge another plane with the same plane level in the gradient. Drag the above mentioned planes to get coins. Open the plane box, skirt, upgrade, and fly
This is how to get dollars from an application.
How can I withdraw ?

Découvrez "Royal Plane - Best Merge Game"

You can withdraw the minimum amount is $ 2 from Paypal balance. Also, you can get $ 5 on 100 invite a friend. I advise those who want to make money from this application by focusing on the method of inviting friends because it is more easy.

Royal Plane. This application has been proven
Execute
APk
Royal Plane
Link || Size 26 MB
Enter the invitation code
QP9ANLF
Proof of withdrawal from the application :
Ashampoo_Snap_mercredi 27 novembre 2019_17h46m37s_003_.png
This is my proof of payment !

Could you tell more about how much you can earn and how long it takes to reach minimum withdrawal amount?

Also is the payment proof from you or did you find it online on other website?

I installed it now and I start working with it, I come back with payment if it will be fast. I also put your QP9ANLF ref code, maybe it will help you.

Edit:

I quickly made $ 1 paypal but you have to follow certain rules for withdrawal. (that is for 2$)

1. cumulative landing game for 7 days
2. game level reaches 40
3. unlock plane to level 40

Last edited:
I installed it now and I start working with it, I come back with payment if it will be fast. I also put your QP9ANLF ref code, maybe it will help you.

Edit:

I quickly made $ 1 paypal but you have to follow certain rules for withdrawal. (that is for 2$)

2. game level reaches 40
The special code activates the profit box for you from the application as well. Access to the request. The application is difficult here. The problem is completed. It is easy to collect dollars for a difficult punch.

What is the Royal Airplane app ?

It is an app in which every plane flies around a closed loop. You need to combine combining planes to increase the plane.
This is one of the best merger games
The application, follow the tutorial on the application, and after completion, just click on the upper corner menu, and enter the invitation code to receive the starting bonus, which is QP9ANLF
Click and drag the plane to join another plane, or in other words merge another plane with the same plane level in the gradient. Drag the above mentioned planes to get coins. Open the plane box, skirt, upgrade, and fly
This is how to get dollars from an application.
How can I withdraw ?

Découvrez "Royal Plane - Best Merge Game"

You can withdraw the minimum amount is $ 2 from Paypal balance. Also, you can get $ 5 on 100 invite a friend. I advise those who want to make money from this application by focusing on the method of inviting friends because it is more easy.

Royal Plane. This application has been proven
Execute
APk
Royal Plane
Link || Size 26 MB
Enter the invitation code
QP9ANLF
Proof of withdrawal from the application :
View attachment 937
This is my proof of payment !
Ok ,but how much time is needed to reach at threshold if a person don't like to invite refferals?

Ok ,but how much time is needed to reach at threshold if a person don't like to invite refferals?
A good question. You can take about a month. It depends on the conditions. Hatta you withdraw all the conditions. It is easy to reach level 40. When you reach it, you will have collected. About $ 60 Paypal then withdraw $ 60 via $ 2

I hope it is legit because i make the money in PayPal but i need to wait 7 days for request withdraw. :D

You didn't mention if it is for worlwide users ,but overall it shoul be a pretty good app. But, by judging the other similar apps, it's pretty interesting to see that this app gives payments. Anyway, I will try it as well. Thank you for sharing.

Edit:

2. game level reaches 40
when you will reach the +20 levels you will find difficulties and the ads won't appear for you so you won't complete those missions.

my brother have tried those kind of games and he never profits from them.

when you will reach the +20 levels you will find difficulties and the ads won't appear for you so you won't complete those missions.

I know , but i want to be legit, not to torment me in vain until withdraw and after being a scam.

It is true that you will face some difficulties, but I was able to reach level 60 with it. You just have to be patient. You can also exit the game. You will still collect money for you until you go up in the night

It is true that you will face some difficulties, but I was able to reach level 60 with it. You just have to be patient. You can also exit the game. You will still collect money for you until you go up in the night
the problem is not patience, we can work for whole a month or more, but who guaranteed for you that the app is legit and will pay you 100$?
I can't work a job for many days and I'm not sure about it!

in my place or in my own country. Indeed, previously this application was proven to pay but now many say that it does not pay specifically in my own country and I am in Indonesia

Awesome merging game called Royals airplane, it feels good to see too many emerging games coming out, for a good purpose of keeping us entertained at same time reward us with a token as we play it.

the application no longer works, the project has been abandoned. so for those new to the topic, know that the link and the application are no longer valid!

The size of the game is okay, what about the data consumption? Does it consume alot of data? And most importantly how long do I have to play before I reach the minimum withdrawal?

The size of the game is okay, what about the data consumption? Does it consume alot of data? And most importantly how long do I have to play before I reach the minimum withdrawal?

Sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.

the application no longer works! I wrote above. for the new ones, don't bother in vain because it doesn't work anymore.

It's what I keep saying about a lot of these projects that's why I've decided the best way to earn online is to learn a high paying skill and monetize it which is what I'm doing with mastering Facebook ads currently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back