Rock Custom

TheKnight

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 17, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have noticed that people who enjoy Rock usually have long hair and dress in dark colors. This usually causes folks (usually older) to think it's a satanic genre and especially Hard Rock. I have met many people that dress this way complete with black lipstick and piercings. I would also like to add that many of these people I know also enjoy to listen to Metal which might add on to the style. Most of these people believe in God and go to church.

What do you think of all this? Are people too judgemental?

People are surprised when I tell them I like hard rock or heavy metal music because I do not dress that way at all. I keep my hair short, no piercings or tattoos and I dress professionally.

Yeah inspired by someone is good but mimic their same attitude is not suitable for everyone.So we know who we are so let live with what we have then only it persist till lifelong.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back