What's new

RevBid.net - Monetize your Website

revbid_bern

Aug 8, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
1691504458744.png

RevBid is a global AdX Self-Serve Network that provides Website and App Monetization solutions. We currently provide Banner Ads but VAST/VPAID and Native will soon follow!

How our Network works
Our Ad Network utilizes Yield from 25+ Demand Partners as well as Google Demand. On Page Visit a Code gets called that lets the Demand Partners know that a Visitor is visiting your Site right now and that they could display an Ad there. They then start bidding on the Ad Space and the System automatically takes the best offer. If the Offer does not meet our set CPM Floor the Google AdX Demand will be taken instead! This will guarantee you higher Revenue than using Google Adsense!

How do I apply?
Due to the large Volume of applications we currently only offer our Contact Form to Apply! Fill it out here and a Member of our Support Team will contact you! After some time we will open up the normal registration again where you can Register and apply Sites directly over our Dashboard!

Which Ad Formats do we provide?
We currently provide all IAB standard Display Banners. We are working hard to bring Native and Video Tags into the Site!

What is the Minimum Withdrawal and what are the Payment Terms?
As every other serious Ad Network out there we work on NET30 Payments with a Minimum Withdrawal of 50$. This means if your Account reaches 50$ in January and you request a Payout we will send it out by the End of February!

Currently we offer the following Payment Methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer (for EU-Customers)

If you have any Questions feel free to Contact us via Mail: contact@revbid.net

Apply for Monetization today! Click here!

Admins, please delete if this is not allowed

View attachment 5382

RevBid is a global AdX Self-Serve Network that provides Website and App Monetization solutions. We currently provide Banner Ads but VAST/VPAID and Native will soon follow!

How our Network works
Our Ad Network utilizes Yield from 25+ Demand Partners as well as Google Demand. On Page Visit a Code gets called that lets the Demand Partners know that a Visitor is visiting your Site right now and that they could display an Ad there. They then start bidding on the Ad Space and the System automatically takes the best offer. If the Offer does not meet our set CPM Floor the Google AdX Demand will be taken instead! This will guarantee you higher Revenue than using Google Adsense!

How do I apply?
Due to the large Volume of applications we currently only offer our Contact Form to Apply! Fill it out here and a Member of our Support Team will contact you! After some time we will open up the normal registration again where you can Register and apply Sites directly over our Dashboard!

Which Ad Formats do we provide?
We currently provide all IAB standard Display Banners. We are working hard to bring Native and Video Tags into the Site!

What is the Minimum Withdrawal and what are the Payment Terms?
As every other serious Ad Network out there we work on NET30 Payments with a Minimum Withdrawal of 50$. This means if your Account reaches 50$ in January and you request a Payout we will send it out by the End of February!

Currently we offer the following Payment Methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer (for EU-Customers)

If you have any Questions feel free to Contact us via Mail: contact@revbid.net

Apply for Monetization today! Click here!

Admins, please delete if this is not allowed
Thanks for posting!

What’s the bidding model? CPM or CPC?

I do not like to try newer ad platforms that have higher withdrawal thresholds. When it comes to monetizing your website with ad networks, the $50 threshold is considered high. I ended up giving up multiple ad platforms because I was kind of stuck with the balance. I wish CPM and CPC rates were mentioned in the post.

I do not like to try newer ad platforms that have higher withdrawal thresholds. When it comes to monetizing your website with ad networks, the $50 threshold is considered high. I ended up giving up multiple ad platforms because I was kind of stuck with the balance. I wish CPM and CPC rates were mentioned in the post.
The Problem with mentioning the CPM Rates is that we never know what CPM Rates your Site will get. Our Partners usually make 1.5$ CPM on average. There are Sites that are below that and sites with a significantly higher CPM of up to and over 7.5$!

If you don't show transparency, how could you expect people to try your ad platform? While it is understandable that affect CPM and CPC rate, the ad platform needs to explain its policies clearly.

If you don't show transparency, how could you expect people to try your ad platform? While it is understandable that affect CPM and CPC rate, the ad platform needs to explain its policies clearly.
Sorry for the late reply, don't check this forum often.

Our CPM Rates are transparent. You can see each Bid on each Ad Placement since most of the Auctions are held Client-sided. You can grab the CPM Rates for everything directly from your Browser, or open the Console and see which Bids get sent to the API.

Usually we see Bids ranging from 0.001$ - 39.50$

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back