Reduction of Biznotes

roman roxas

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi. I was checking any announcement if there are any, coz I've been receiving only 50 biznotes per post or comment. Is there a change in the point system?

They have also reduced the point for threads....
Yes, because the promo is over, didn't you read announcement. It was said to expire on 24th of December.

Hi. I was checking any announcement if there are any, coz I've been receiving only 50 biznotes per post or comment. Is there a change in the point system?
Yeah, you are right.
It was given a relaxation by the team of Bizdustry, from 18 December to 24 December, that on posting 100 biznotes was given and 140 while creating thread.
Now, the awarding biznotes date has experied ,so the now the Biznotes are awarding as before, according to the Bizdutry rules.

100 biznotes offer was only for 1 week. So now it's end and now all members get 50 biznotes for posts and 70 biznotes for thread.

I know, the thread was 70 credits before, it's 50 credits now
Hmm, I never new about this, but I just posted a thread now. And I received 70 biznote. What really happens to yours?? It's good as you've created a support ticket for that.

Yes, because the promo is over, didn't you read announcement. It was said to expire on 24th of December.
Was this announced before or aftee the temporary shutdown of the site. My bad, I wasn't able to read it. But thanks for letting me know now. I was just really surprised about the changes.

Was this announced before or aftee the temporary shutdown of the site. My bad, I wasn't able to read it. But thanks for letting me know now. I was just really surprised about the changes.
It was announced when the site returned back to normal. The managing director @Alexander made it known when the became live again. He did it to reward us for the inconveniences encountered with then issues. And as a means to replace biznotes to the people who lost their biznotes.

Bro, Just like people have highlighted above it was formerly 50 bizNote and 70bizNote for Posts and thread respectively. So, it expired on 24th and they went back to status quo.

But the crazy thing is, Not all my 1st 3 posts are even rewarded with 50 biznotes every hour. Most times, they only reward 2posts out of 3posts. Even threads are not credited after they have been certified & published.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back