What's new
  • Create a new topic to order your request. Once you have submitted a request a member of the team will be in contact to accept payment.

Service (x1 of below) Biznotes Cost (x1 of below) USD Cost
    1x Forum Posts 30 0.10
    1x Forum Topics 35 0.15
    1x Blog Comments 30 0.10
    1x 500 words - Article 3000 10.00$
    1x 1000 words - Article 3500 15.00$
    1x 1 Formal Thread/Post written for your forum (such as Guidelines, Rules etc.) = 1500 5.00$
    1x Social Media Comments 30 0.10
    1x Social Media Likes 30 0.10
    1x Social Media Follows 30 0.10

Read Me Reducing the Prices & NEW SERVICES!

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
We are excited to announce some package service changes, below are the changes. We are confident that by reducing the price and adding new services that our demand for the service will increase. Enough said, here is a summary of the changes:

• REDUCED COST of the service to 0.10 per post and 0.15 per topic, or 30 biznotes per post and 35 per biznotes per topic.
  • NEW SERVICES of the service including: social media services, guideline/policy writing, article writing service

I really like the addition of services. We also need to promote services to the Bizdustry members by sending mass emails and on other webmaster forums as well.

As for the limits, have they remained the same?
The limits are discretionary to the Team Leader , if you have a package requesting of a large quantity above these limits, it will just take longer to complete if we decide to go ahead with it

I really like the addition of services. We also need to promote services to the Bizdustry members by sending mass emails and on other webmaster forums as well.
That's very brilliant. It will go a long way.

Great to see some new improvements. Always good to update the service and to see what can be improved on :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back