Not open for further replies.

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know that is a large amount but we do have people who will receive more than that for their pension fee.

If I could lay my hand on this, I would just buy a state in my country and make sure the state will be governed by me and it won't have anything to do with my country.
Everything that wil be done under the state will be under me.

How would you spend $800,000 if it was your pension

You gave me a laugh with that imagination of a state because that is impossible to happen. Even the richest man in the world cannot have his own state and be independent. Anyway, my father's monthly pension from the US government was $1,200 which can afford him to live a luxurious life in the Philippines. But after a year here my father decided to go back to the US. He is a US citizen so there is no problem with the documents.

800,000 dollars is quite a ridiculous and unrealistic amount of money for pensions. And concerning you having a state of your own is also realistically impossible. So it's best you wake up from your dreams to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back