What's new

Rather work morning, afternoon, or nights?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you have to work a set time for your job, what would you prefer? Working the morning shift? Maybe the afternoon shift? Or maybe you would rather work the night shift. Which shift would work best for you? I know if you're working online you can set your own hours, but if you had to work a job in person at a place of work, what shift would you rather take?

I prefer working in the morning. I used to hate it when I was younger but these days, I just can't manage it. I had to work a few nights before which is very rare at my office and it was hell for my sleep.

If you have to work a set time for your job, what would you prefer? Working the morning shift? Maybe the afternoon shift? Or maybe you would rather work the night shift. Which shift would work best for you? I know if you're working online you can set your own hours, but if you had to work a job in person at a place of work, what shift would you rather take?

I would prefer working the afternoon shifts. I want to have a morning where I enjoy some good sleep till 9am and not one where I am rushing to work by 7am because I don't want to be in the bad books of the boss at work.

In the past, I liked working from late evening to early in the morning, especially from 10 am to 3 am . However, these days I like working in the morning, from 4 am to 11 am. I feel most creative when I start working in the morning. My work efficiency is reduced in the afternoon.

I work comfortably whenever I'm free to do the jobs I have to take care of. If it's in the morning I have the time to work, I'm going to enjoy it. It's the same for working in the afternoon or night. Unless, I'm too weak to work at night, I will have to sleep.

Personally, I prefer working during the morning through the afternoon time and once it is evening around 5:00 pm, I should be done from work and start heading home. I find it very difficult to still be at work at night. It is the reason why I found one of the jobs that I've worked on which had me being in the office till 10 p.m. very challenging and frustrating.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back