What's new

Rainy day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean musically speaking-I would say to go outside and enjoy it- if its safe and not storming to much-and start dancing like Gene Kelly and sing- Singin' in the Rain outside(haha). You can always watch a movie or work on your computer though-if the power does not go out-that is ?

[video=youtube]

Do you mean musically speaking-I would say to go outside and enjoy it- if its safe and not storming to much-and start dancing like Gene Kelly and sing- Singin' in the Rain outside(haha). You can always watch a movie or work on your computer though-if the power does not go out-that is ?

[video=youtube]

I like to remain indoors, make some coffee and simply listen to music. I usually enjoy the rainy season. When I was a small kid, we would go outside when it was raining and we would sing songs. We even had this sport that involved sliding on the mud. We would then go home and find our parents waiting to discipline uswtf

I like to stay indoors with my daughter and get comfortable in bed while watching her favorite movies. I enjoy a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and she will have a warm bottle of milk. I love watching the rain on the window and listen to it's calming sound. It is also even a good time to listen to music while laying down.

Game, listen to music, watch tv and/or movies....the usual :D

Really, all I really do on a rainy day is just hang out online. If there is lightning then chances are I will just rest up in my bed and simply watch a bit of television.. I might even grab a snack. There is just something about rainy days that is relaxing to me. Maybe it is the sound of the rain or the fact that there is little chance I will be going anywhere else at that moment.

When the rains prevent me to go out and do what I need to do, I just stay inside the house. But I couldn't watch tv for we are afraid that lightning might strike. For now, I just play with my phone... Candy Crush is it. But when everyone is at home, we play board games depending on the mood. And my favorite activity? Baking pastries.

I don't play Candy Crush, nor have I ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back