Question and Answer Sites

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever tried your hands on question and answer sites? How did it go? Well, I have posted on a lot of question and answer sites but I have never created my own question and answer sites. I think this is still a virgin niche and there are not many competitors on the market. What do you think?

Some years ago, I signed up on a US-based question and answer site. My main goal was to earn some cash by answering the questions posed by other users. Little did I know that, like many Western sites, this platform had a policy of not remunerating users from non-western countries.

I should state that this experience left a sour taste in my mouth.

Some years ago, I signed up on a US-based question and answer site. My main goal was to earn some cash by answering the questions posed by other users. Little did I know that, like many Western sites, this platform had a policy of not remunerating users from non-western countries.

What an absurd policy, sometimes some websites have policies that I will never be able to understand, but well, they will know why they do it, it is losing users in the long term...

You remind me my first experience of working online. The first site I joined for making money did not pay me. It has a policy that paid only to the verified paypal users. I did not have a verified paypal.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back