Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
It's one thing to hire family, but to hire your parents, have you ever done it? Would you hire your parents to work at your business? I don't know if I would, mainly because my parents no longer work and I doubt my father would want to do any form of work now days. He's well within his retirement and my mom doesn't work anyway.

With that being said, would you ever put a parent at a high position in your company? I think it'd be fine to hire parents if you want to, I just don't know if I'd put them in a high position with a lot of control. I don't think I'd put most of my family in control of a company if I had one. :D What about you?

It's one thing to hire family, but to hire your parents, have you ever done it? Would you hire your parents to work at your business? I don't know if I would, mainly because my parents no longer work and I doubt my father would want to do any form of work now days. He's well within his retirement and my mom doesn't work anyway.

With that being said, would you ever put a parent at a high position in your company? I think it'd be fine to hire parents if you want to, I just don't know if I'd put them in a high position with a lot of control. I don't think I'd put most of my family in control of a company if I had one. :D What about you?

Well, I have never heard about this. Most of the time it is parents who offer a family business to their children. Children inherit the business and they help their parents when it comes to running a family business. So, things could be pretty different in that sense.

Well, I once had a business where my father was a trustee. I had to put him there because the entire business was conceived by him and also operated indirectly by him. MY parents have always helped in running businesses. So, I do not have any problem with having my parents in the higher position.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back