What's new

PTC to make some additional money

I used to work on a couple of PTC sites in the past b ut these days I don't work on any PTC. I have worked on Star Clicks and Adbtc.

At present only Adbtc.top and what's more important for me is its paying so I am sticking with it and liking it.

Are you a member of any PTC website to make some money in your free time? If yes, which are the most reliable and best paying PTC websites at present and for how long have you been using them?
I am currently not working on any paid to click website again because the money they pay is little

I am doing PTC websites too to earn money and it does help when you can earn 100-150 satoshi daily from these

If I'm to choose any PTC site now, it would be cryptocurrency faucets, and only because I can choose to withdraw coins whose value can double or even triple in a short time.

At present only Adbtc.top and what's more important for me is its paying so I am sticking with it and liking it.
Never heard of this one.
But it's good to know they've been paying you on a regular basis. I didn't really think PTC sites were still around all that much. I was into them back in 2008-ish. Clixsense was the best of the best back then.

Never heard of this one.
But it's good to know they've been paying you on a regular basis. I didn't really think PTC sites were still around all that much. I was into them back in 2008-ish. Clixsense was the best of the best back then.
Yes, it's a good website, I use it daily, it doesn't take much time, it's a PTC where you can earn some Bitcoin daily by watching a few ads, you can also earn rubles that you can cash out via Payeer, I recommend it if you want to earn some Bitcoin fast every day without effort.

I think these are ScarletClicks, YouGetProfit, Coinpayu. These are excellent sites and the highest paying PTC sites are also quite famous.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back