What's new

PROJECT_BLUEFIRE REVIEWS: SCAM OR LEGIT??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
HOW DOES THIS PROJECT_BLUEFIRE APP WORKS??

Project_bluefire is a social media app just like facebook, twitter, instagram, tik-tok, WhatsApp, forums etc. But it rewards members that contribute meaningfully, like the way bizdustry does. The social media app is all about joining discussion forum in the app, contributing meaningfully. Like creating topics, and adding positive comments in the discussion sections.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH PROJECT_BLUEFIRE APP??

According to the members i met in the forum there, they told me that my contributions to the forum determines how much I can get in the social media app. If i can spend up to 8 hour a day, i can make reasonable amount of money there. The social media platform is just like bizdustry where you comment and create threads consistently to gain something. I met a member in the app, who told me he made $6 in 4 days via the forum. I'm just new there, but if i make any withdrawals i will do asap to post the payment proof here at bizdustry.

WHO CAN I JOIN THIS SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM THAT REWARD'S??

Any body can join, that means it is available worldwide for all to contribute effectively and promote the platform.

HOW TO JOIN PROJECT_BLUEFIRE??

currently you can't join through the web version. You need the app to get started with this social media platform. All you got to do is to search for the app via google playstore or app store with the keyword " Project bluefire".

if you need more inquiries, you can still login to their website to get more clarification on how to install the app and register, to get started.

Log on to;
http://projectbluefire.io

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210105-124407_1609847075895.jpg
    Screenshot_20210105-124407_1609847075895.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 1
Nice one....to Blue fire while I await your post of withdraws.... Till then I think I am learning and growing here in Bizdustry.... Except if @Alex affirms to the bluefire platform.... Until then we are here. Thanks for your time.

Nice one....to Blue fire while I await your post of withdraws.... Till then I think I am learning and growing here in Bizdustry.... Except if @Alex affirms to the bluefire platform.... Until then we are here. Thanks for your time.
Good one that you are interested in seeing my payment proof with project_bluefire job. Currently now, project_bluefire is having internal crisis of not paying members. I saw the post on a thread about bluefire in another forum which I belong too, for now, don't bother to join. Let's see how the saga at bluefire will go, if their is future there.

Good one that you are interested in seeing my payment proof with project_bluefire job. Currently now, project_bluefire is having internal crisis of not paying members. I saw the post on a thread about bluefire in another forum which I belong too, for now, don't bother to join. Let's see how the saga at bluefire will go, if their is future there.
I think this another app where it pays at first, and when they are dilluged with lots of users, the payment becomes stagnant. There are so many apps and sites like this. It just boils down to how they will be able to cope up with paying members, at the same time earning themselves from the site thru ads and traffic.

I think this another app where it pays at first, and when they are dilluged with lots of users, the payment becomes stagnant. There are so many apps and sites like this. It just boils down to how they will be able to cope up with paying members, at the same time earning themselves from the site thru ads and traffic.
PBF is currently undergoing some technical issues with their platform, issues that is triggering to boil over. Making the site to look suspicious, they are having the issues of not meeting up members payment. A lot of members are completing of payment delays with PBF.

I have joined their apps but after days of use , they did some changes so I was forced to create a new account but when I had seen that earnings reset each time to zero I decided to leave the site permanently .

Blue gate reviews my be legit, but From some others viewers is a pure scam, those who used it in the past should come out and tell us more about the plan, and at least let know weather to people are really paying their users or not please this is very important and urgent please do the enquiry cos some people wants to pay.

The review seems encouraging. $6 in 4 days isn't a bad idea but I think I'll rather stay here and other PTP forums because there's a lot of stress already and I'm not sure I'm ready to add another to mine.
Though I must appreciate your efforts for sharing this with us anyways.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back