What's new

Price Predictions for CRO

Deleted member 403

CRO has had massive gains recently, jumping from 14 cents to over 50 cents! Obbviously it's not a good time to buy more, in my view, has anybody got any predictions for CRO in the upcoming months? I am guessing there might be a bear market or a dip near or after Christmas when people have or want to spend their money for presents.

I was very surprised when I saw the full bull uptrend. CRO as made many rich with the percentage increase in its value and the bullish run was persistent.

Yeah the rate CRO has massively increased,but I think due to high demands of things the rate of it will definitely dropped.

I suspect the movement of CRO right now is like that of Shiba some weeks back where there was a sudden rise in value then after some time it would come down again.

CRO is the next big thing to explode on the crypto world; for the sole reason that it belongs to an exchange app or platform which is crypto dot com.
Same story happened to BNB and see where it is today. The more people use the app, the more it will grow in value.

The recent increment of the CRO makes me regret not buying it when I have access to buy it in large quantities in last April when I was introduced to crpto.com platform. I think I need to be taken coins owned by exchange platform serious.

CRO has had massive gains recently, jumping from 14 cents to over 50 cents! Obbviously it's not a good time to buy more, in my view, has anybody got any predictions for CRO in the upcoming months? I am guessing there might be a bear market or a dip near or after Christmas when people have or want to spend their money for presents.
I think it will fall in price.

CRO coin is really gaining value this time around because investors are now interested in the coin, making it to experience high demand, since it can rise from 14 cent to 50 cent In a short range many will like to use it for trading.

That a really good start for a crypto currency that was only recently introduced into the market. We should still observe a little more and see if it can breach the $1 mark soon enough.

The CRO is one of the cryptocurrencies with lots of potentials. It has the ability to surge and it is definitely one of the best cryptocurrency because of its improvement in the cryptocurrency market.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back