Presearch Vs. Bing Rewards

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Microsoft's Bing Rewards program provides users with Bing points for using Bing. These points can be later converted into cash or gift cards. Every time you search, you earn rewatrds. If you use Bing instead of Google, you can earn without actually trying to earn. However, Bing is not available everywhere. For users outside the United States or some European countries, Presearch.org offers similar rewards. Presearch is a search engine that rewards users with tokens for every search conducted. These tokens can be exchanged for cash on various exchange platforms. Even if you perform a Google search through Presearch, you'll still accumulate tokens, making it a versatile choice for earning rewards while searching online.
Have you tried presearch as well as Bing, which do you think is better?

Both are good programs and in fact you can use both at the same time since both have limited paid searches, but I think Microsoft bing rewards is somewhat better since the payment threshold is much lower, with $5 you can order your first Amazon gift card for example, but on the other hand you will not be able to get real money with said program, while with presearch you will get cryptocurrencies as a reward that you can sell for real money.

I have no access to Bing rewards but I did try Presearch. In the beginning, I was really active but later I just forgot to use Presearch and used Google for searches. I belive I still have accounts with Presearch. Maybe I should go back to Presearch and start using it more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back