What's new

Polka (dot) is worth $20 per token!!

Polkadot is one of the best crypto currency to hold in the market at the moment. However, the market is still in it's bearish downtrend so investors really need to be patient with the coin and every other coin for now
When you are investing in any cryptocurrency and not necessarily the crypto-currency that we are speaking about her it is necessary for you to be very patient because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and therefore you have to be able to step back and wait until the price shows a profit before you actually sell the coin that you are interested in.

At the moment their is big changes in the price of Polkadot (dot) coin. The coin rise up to $20 with a daily price increase of 3.88% and 25% increase in the last seven days. Most of the crypto coins are on the rise at the moment, not even polka (dot) coin. I see investors of all this coins especially the top coins smiling today, cos the coins have made drastic increase at the moment.
As of today Polkadot coin price went down to $15.29. Its good that it was at twenty dollars before. Indeed cryptocurrency is very volatile. The price drastically changes in seconds, minutes, hours, weeks, months and years. In the pump and dump of coins, coins can be so high and then next is can be at the point that is so very low.

As of today Polkadot coin price went down to $15.29. Its good that it was at twenty dollars before. Indeed cryptocurrency is very volatile. The price drastically changes in seconds, minutes, hours, weeks, months and years. In the pump and dump of coins, coins can be so high and then next is can be at the point that is so very low.
It was even more than $20 earlier before now. During the ending of April to first week of May, it was around $47 per taken, until bearish run came cut it down.

I'd like someone to still give us update about this same coin; hope the price hasn't crashed or the coin burnt by now?
One thing I've discovered is that most of these shit coins are being pumped by some whales and then dumped later. So if you don't get in on time, you lose your investment.

The rise in the price of the coin , gives me hope that the coin have great future ahead ,it's just best to invest ahead if obviously your target is making money from investing in the coin , polkadot is in top exchange platform like binance ,kraken ,etc

Polka dot is worth $46 now. If you had invested while it was at the $20 mark you would still double the money you invested. I guess that is the way the coin market works.

Currently the price of this cryptocurrency is about 7.5 dollars because there's a depreciation in the price of all cryptocurrency making all coins to lose value more than what is expected.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back