Polka (dot) is worth $20 per token!!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
At the moment their is big changes in the price of Polkadot (dot) coin. The coin rise up to $20 with a daily price increase of 3.88% and 25% increase in the last seven days. Most of the crypto coins are on the rise at the moment, not even polka (dot) coin. I see investors of all this coins especially the top coins smiling today, cos the coins have made drastic increase at the moment.

Polkadot (DOT) today is with a 24-hour trading volume of . DOT price is 4.31697% up in the last 24 hours. Lowest cost DOT is recorded on the crypto exchange KRAKEN. Leader in trading volume DOT is the exchange Binance. Cryptocurrency market capitalization is

Polkadot (DOT) today is with a 24-hour trading volume of . DOT price is 4.31697% up in the last 24 hours. Lowest cost DOT is recorded on the crypto exchange KRAKEN. Leader in trading volume DOT is the exchange Binance. Cryptocurrency market capitalization is
Dot coin is on the rise at the moment no doubt at all. I just hope it keeps on going strong the way it is going at the moment. Things gonna look nice if its follows the patch to catch up with other top rising coins and bring huge profit to its investors.

The rate at which this Cryptocurrency is increasing is my blowing, this Cryptocurrency is absolutely very profitable, I am definitely going to invest in this coin because I feel it's a very good and profitable Cryptocurrency.

DOT rised, ZRX rised and DOGE rised and probably last one may rise all through the year (some youtubers saying as high as 100 dollar doge may go). but we need to buy and sell carefully. At the moment my intention is to invest on DOGE and separate rest capital to 100s of coins for a safe 365 days journey.

Dot coin is on the rise at the moment no doubt at all. I just hope it keeps on going strong the way it is going at the moment. Things gonna look nice if its follows the patch to catch up with other top rising coins and I think it brings huge profit to its investors.

Yes i noticed, there are some coins at the rise not likt btc, eth, ltc so that Dot coin also going higher. But it is attracting everyone's attention because it launched 2 months ago in the crypto currency and now becoming the headlines. Positive sign for investors.

In an era of cryptocurrencies, there are plenty of projects taking an initiative to compete in the market. Polkadot is one of the eminent projects that provides an extraordinary economic extensibility by enabling a common set of validators to secure multiple blockchains.

The rate at which this Cryptocurrency is increasing is my blowing, this Cryptocurrency is absolutely very profitable, I am definitely going to invest in this coin because I feel it's a very good and profitable Cryptocurrency.
Ever since i started following it, it's been the rise. Its a profitable coin indeed. I see the coins going extra place in the table via crypto chain ranking. Only time will tell where this coin will be ranked tomorrow and where the price will eventually fall. But it is worth the investment, cos i see lots of potential around it.

At the moment their is big changes in the price of Polkadot (dot) coin. The coin rise up to $20 with a daily price increase of 3.88% and 25% increase in the last seven days. Most of the crypto coins are on the rise at the moment, not even polka (dot) coin. I see investors of all this coins especially the top coins smiling today, cos the coins have made drastic increase at the moment.
Dot still rising, this month is already looking good for crypto currency, every thing is rising and progress is made almost in every front.

Almost 4% daily increase and 25% in seven days is an impressive movement and it will continue this bull run.

Dot still rising, this month is already looking good for crypto currency, every thing is rising and progress is made almost in every front.

Almost 4% daily increase and 25% in seven days is an impressive movement and it will continue this bull run.
That shows that Dot coin is on the revelation at the Moment. Things seems better for it since the year turn over. I'm kinda surprise to see the coin at this level, going so high with just short time existence in the crypto world.

I think elon musk made a comment on polkadot a short while ago. He called it the people's coin and surely that counts for something. A man with that much influence can pull the market with his opinion.

It is that all the coin are in raising nowadays, every one them are moving forwarding. Especially binance coin, smart chain, litecoin, Bitcoincash, Ethereum and the king of cryptocorrency Bitcoin etc they are in raising. the most one that surprised me in quick raising is polka (dot).

Ever since i started following it, it's been the rise. Its a profitable coin indeed. I see the coins going extra place in the table via crypto chain ranking. Only time will tell where this coin will be ranked tomorrow and where the price will eventually fall. But it is worth the investment, cos i see lots of potential around it.
This is actually the kind of Cryptocurrency that I have been looking to invest in the coin, the fact that you said that since you know the coin that it has never reduced in price makes it less risky for me, I am definitely investing into this coin.

This is actually the kind of Cryptocurrency that I have been looking to invest in the coin, the fact that you said that since you know the coin that it has never reduced in price makes it less risky for me, I am definitely investing into this coin.
Good one that you wanna listen to my advise to invest in this top rising polkadot coin. Since it developers created the coin late December last year, the coin have never been on the drop. It is steadily climbing higher, above 500% increase since it came live on crypto market.

Currently, I am focusing on building my bitcoin cash asset. I hope to build at least 5 bitcoin cash before the end of 2021. I hop to hold bitcoin cash for a long term. I have no interest in dot.

I have always maintained that the queen is a very very good coin and it has a solid object so I believe this is not the top but then it is going to continue to soar even more higher.

Investing in the coin is still very much profitable ,I still see the coin reaching $200 ,I think when the bullish market returns we might see a spark in price of the coin

Polkadot doubled the price in this thread during the ending part of April. It reached $47 per coin, until the bearish run made it slashed down to $12.

Polkadot is one of the best crypto currency to hold in the market at the moment. However, the market is still in it's bearish downtrend so investors really need to be patient with the coin and every other coin for now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back