PhpBB Forums

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
PhpBB is an open source forum software that you can use to build forums, discussion boards, and communities without spending a dime (you need a domain and hosting though). I have tried running a forum with phpbb software, and it was great. A lot of popular forums are built with phpbb software, for instance, Forum Coin, a popular paid-to-post forum uses phpbb software

I see a lot of people linking a PHPBB domain to more than a domain name extension as you can reserve three domain names for the same website or forum like .com and .net and .biz. But I do not know why the majority do not prefer such implementation.

A huge new advantage is mobile/tablet compatibility. Well, half or more of people seem to be on cellphones these days. Anyway, with other free forum solutions, you need to find a theme that is mobile compatible.

I've always favored vBulletin over phpBB since it has a one-time licensing charge and looks cleaner. Nonetheless, solid plugins for both are available. They're both well-supported.

Phpbb has many killer options such as Mods for enhanced functionality, convenient forum structure the option of flat forum structure compared to thread structure is convenient to forum followers. It has a good security system, it's easy to ban users based on user name, mail id, or even IP address.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back