Photoshop CS3 or CS6

Veetos12

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to start using photoshop for my photography work and I need to know which software is better for editing between Photoshop CS3 and CS6.
Please advise me.

CS6 will have more features including more tools for video.but you can still do a lot with CS3. CS3 are released in 2007.it will work with Your operating system. But i think Adobe Photoshop is more flexible.it has all the necessary features you need to organise edit and share your photos.

cs6 is more good then them cs3 and the use of photoshop cs6 is more easty and it is use in window 10 is very fast run very fast in this it is more benifical thing.

Both are good versions but CS6 will have more functionality, including more camera software.
But with CS3, you can still do a lot.
CS3 was introduced in way back 2007. Being so old, you'd like to search to make sure your operating system runs.

Both of them are a good one to start with, however CS6 will have more features, including more tools for video. but you can still do a lot with CS3. CS3 was released in 2007. Being that old you would want to check to make sure it will work with your operating system.

Photoshop cs3 and photoshop cs6 are both used for graphics design but cs6 is an updated version of cs3 with more features. You will enjoy design when you use photoshop CS6 because of the packages that are absent in cs3.
Post automatically merged:

Photoshop cs3 and photoshop cs6 are both used for graphics design but cs6 is an updated version of cs3 with more features. You will enjoy design when you use photoshop CS6 because of the packages that are absent in cs3.

CS6 will have more features, including more video tools. But you can still do a lot with CS3. CS3was released in 2007. As it is very old, you want to make sure that it will work with your operating system.

I am not a designer or photoshop expert, however, I have used photoshop. I have used CS3 as well as CS6. The later version is advance compared to the former version.

CS6 for sure, it's more advanced and has more features, but if you think your pc isn't capable enough of handling it, just go for CS3 till you get a better rig and move to CS6 then

CS6 Photoshop editing system is actually an upgrade on the CS3 system so naturally the CS6 Photoshop editing software will actually be the best of the both of them.

CS6 is an upgrade around Photoshop features netter than the CS3 which was the old version. I've not taking much time to visit Photoshop cos of my busy schedule offline.

I want to start using photoshop for my photography work and I need to know which software is better for editing between Photoshop CS3 and CS6.
Please advise me.
I really do love to give you the very best advice I could,but the problem is I don't know much about Photoshop,but I guess we have some other members in here who could be of help tho.

Forget about Photoshop, try Canva instead. Canva will allow you to design your stuff from the existing template, which is not only quick but also easier to work on.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back