What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Permitting Talk

EchoRomeo

Sep 4, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi everyone - I know I already kind of introduced my forum in the introductions forum but wanted to take the opportunity to plug it here as well!

My forum is PermittingTalk.com and the idea is that it will serve as a hub for sharing firsthand knowledge and experience with respect to government permit programs. My hope is that my forum can help us maximize our understanding of government regulatory agencies so we can better navigate permit programs and more effectively cut through red tape. As a government regulator myself, I've come to realize that governments can function better if there's a vibrant community of people engaged in open and transparent discourse about how regulatory programs are operating in the real world. If you have any perspective to share on permitting issues, no matter how small, I really hope you'll join my forum and start being part of the conversation!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back