What's new

People who unfriend you, how do you deal with it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you're unfriended on social media, it can suck. Especially if the person who unfriended you is a family member or close friend. I have had some people unfriend me after the years, not because of who I am, but because I rarely post on social media these days, so they're probably thinking I'm inactive and don't use the account anymore, or they are cutting down their friends list to just people they talk to.

Have you ever been hurt when a friend or family member unfriended you?

When you're unfriended on social media, it can suck. Especially if the person who unfriended you is a family member or close friend. I have had some people unfriend me after the years, not because of who I am, but because I rarely post on social media these days, so they're probably thinking I'm inactive and don't use the account anymore, or they are cutting down their friends list to just people they talk to.

Have you ever been hurt when a friend or family member unfriended you?
Sometimes it has seemed strange to me, but no close friends have removed me from the list, only acquaintances, so I have not felt particularly hurt that they have removed me from their list of friends, in fact I hardly use social networks anymore so I don't care what they do.

Honestly I used to get upset and wonder why they unfriended me, but these days I don't really care to know why they did it. Most likely it's either because of my beliefs I would assume, other times perhaps I upset them with one of my posts. I just go on with my life and don't even bother trying to add them again if they pop up as "friends you may know".

Honestly, I don't bother about those who unfriend me. I don't see it as a big issue as we became friends by choice and may not remain friends in the same way. So, I simply focus on interacting and having fun with those who are still friends with me and nothing more.

I do not frequently visit my friend's pages. So, I do not even know if someone has unfriended me. In case I found someone unfriending me, it does not bother me much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back