What's new

Pension or saving money?

vest1992

Do you think it is better to save money, weekly or monthly for the period when you stop working? Do you believe it is good to stop working at one point, or is it best to take the money you put away/save and invest them into something that will bring you an extra income for a long period of time?

If there are no pension plans in place where you work,I think it is better to save up for the time when you'd have to stop working. I would suggest to make investments but that should not stop the saving up being done.

Do you think it is better to save money, weekly or monthly for the period when you stop working? Do you believe it is good to stop working at one point, or is it best to take the money you put away/save and invest them into something that will bring you an extra income for a long period of time?
Saving money weekly till retirement comes knocking is the best. I can't just waste my money for other expenses without saving up for the future. I prefer to save up more money to take care of emergency expenditures. Because savings Is essential, because pension might come too late, but with your savings you can take care of other arising issues in the future.

I would say pension, it might not be that huge in some cases, but it's still regular and guaranteed that you will take it for the rest of your entire life, your saved money can come to an end since it's saved and not invested

I think that if you work and you are going to collect your pension, you should still save for the future or for emergencies. You should not depend only on the pension. Now, if you work in a private company or on your own, saving for old age is almost mandatory. In both cases, if you've saved and have enough, you can invest a portion in a business that is productive.

Pension means you receive monetary benefits from your employer, saving means you save a certain percentage of your income. Pension is actually residual income, you do not have to put your own money, it is a benefit you get after working for many years. However, saving is your own money and how much you can save depends on how much money you are actually making and how much money you arewilling to save.

Pension are normally paid every 3 months in my State. Can you wait for 3 months after you've retired from working before you will get money to take care of yourself? It's better to save money when you're actively working irrespective of whether you're going to receive pension after your retirement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back