What's new

Passwords

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date

Deleted member 18466

You are expected to have an account on certain blogs , forums and other social networking platforms, and will need to set up a password. How safe and secure is yours? Do you change your credentials often and have any of your accounts been hacked before?

I have started to use more secure passwords. Before my passwords were not very secure and could be easily hackable. Luckily my accounts have never been hacked.

I haven't changed most of the forum password, i like to take one day and make changes. Luckily my accounts has never been hacked.

I have my own personal passwords that I use, though I need to switch them up. If I don't care about a website, I use firefox's service to make a random one up.

Considering I use LastPass to store my passwords so I don't have to remember each one, pretty secure.

I have been hacked before so I used a password manager for sites that I don't care about and each site has a different password. The important ones have different passwords as well but I remember them in my head

I use a random word that pops up in my head as password. It is very secure but easily forgettable, so I note it down.

You are expected to have an account on certain blogs , forums and other social networking platforms, and will need to set up a password. How safe and secure is yours? Do you change your credentials often and have any of your accounts been hacked before?
It is very important for a person to secure his or her passwords for different sites, it is important to use a password that is hard to guess and also to never reveal your passwords.

I use a set of secure passwords I know i'll never forget, if I try to log in and get denied, I know it's one of about 6 or 7 different options. :) Soemtimes sites lock me out from failed attempts before I get the right one though :p

I have started to use more secure passwords. Before my passwords were not very secure and could be easily hackable. Luckily my accounts have never been hacked.

It is important to always have a secure password most of the times. I mean when you are able to figure out the best password combination that will keep your logins safe from those attempting to hack into your accounts. I try to use different passwords for different sites.

My passwords are normally the same thing on all of my online accounts. It's the same password I use on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Threads, Truth App and forums. There is no need to use different passwords because my one password is strong.

I have always been off the habit of enabling two-factor authentication on all of my accounts on forums and social media platform. This makes it impossible for any of my account to be compromised by another person trying to access them without my knowledge.

When I had only a few programs, I used a different password, but now I have so many of them that I cannot use a different one and it is repeated on some services. That's probably why I got hacked recently, but I protected my data

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back