Paper trading

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Are there exchanges or any such platforms that offer paper trading, also known as demo accounts for one to use to trade cryptocurrency? This will help noobs to acquire knowledge of some strategies before using real money.

You could try octafx. This brokerage firm offers you demo trading using cryptocurrency on the mt4 and mt5 platform.

You could try octafx. This brokerage firm offers you demo trading using cryptocurrency on the mt4 and mt5 platform.
I would try it out. Is the site accessible using phone browsers, or do they have an application?

Also, is their demo trading only for futures? Binance has a demo trading platform bit I don't want to learn futures for now.

You should try expert option, I trade cryptocurrencies with the demo account before using my real balance.
Which platform do you use? I prefer to use Binance for all my trades but the demo trading there is only for futures trading which I'm not ready for now

Which platform do you use? I prefer to use Binance for all my trades but the demo trading there is only for futures trading which I'm not ready for now
I use expert option, it has both the web version and App. I've been using it for a while now.

There are many brokers that offers demo account for there members and I would say that it is all the brokers that does that.

I don't know about any platform that offers a demo crypto trading account, however, there are a lot of platforms that offer demo accounts for forex trading. They even offer you free money to practice forex trading.

OctaFx is quite popular in India and other countries too and the best part is its lower limit so we can start at even $10 too

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!