Paid logos?

Allenafaith

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jul 4, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you like to create your own logo or do you pay someone to make a logo for your site for you?

What is the most you've ever paid for a logo?

I usually like to make my own but this time, I paid forum cash for someone to make one for me.

Do you like to create your own logo or do you pay someone to make a logo for your site for you?

What is the most you've ever paid for a logo?

I usually like to make my own but this time, I paid forum cash for someone to make one for me.

I was lucky that I studied a little design in the past and made my own logos, avatars and banners for my site / forum: D I didn't pay for it.

I think it depends on the situation actually. I like to design myself most time. However there are times when I'm swamped with work, I had to pay someone a couple of dollars to design for me.

If I am on budget I would prefer to create the logo by myself. If a logo is needed an official proposal I am going to hire an expert to design a stunning logo for me.

The highest amount I have paid for a logo is $10. That was back in 2016. IN that year I created a lot of site including online stores, and I wanted to have a professional logo, so I hired a designer.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back