What's new

Owner of property does not want a mark up on price

I would not blame her though , maybe she have seen people who have failed to each to the commitments they made in the past which could be very tiring on her own part.

I don't see it as a thing of Shame. She simply was not ready to let go of the property at that time, now she has the option of looking for another broker.

If that your friend felt the house was more valuable than the price being offered, I feel she has every right to reject even a marked up price.
I don't think she should panic, what she should do is to try to get the property listed for sale among various brokers and a deal would surely come.

T
A former colleague is selling their big house in the city. It was up for sale for more than a year but no success with a buyer. One broker approached her to ask for a deal - no more commission but will mark up the price. The owner did not agree even if the broker had already a good prospect to buy the house. Now that she is needing money she asked me if it is all right to call that broker. Isn't it a shame that she had rejected the deal and now she would agree to that deal. I said yes, call him. Unfortunately the broker ignored the owner. I cannot understand why the owner didn't want a mark up.
The property owner has her reasons for not wanting a mark up price on her property. That the broker ignored her does not mean she cannot still sell her property the way she wants to.

To me, I think something must have warranted her not to sell the house as at that time as nothing is done without a reason. And going back the second time to still ask for what she earlier rejected is still for a reason too, but it is rather unfortunate that she was turned down.

A former colleague is selling their big house in the city. It was up for sale for more than a year but no success with a buyer. One broker approached her to ask for a deal - no more commission but will mark up the price. The owner did not agree even if the broker had already a good prospect to buy the house. Now that she is needing money she asked me if it is all right to call that broker. Isn't it a shame that she had rejected the deal and now she would agree to that deal. I said yes, call him. Unfortunately the broker ignored the owner. I cannot understand why the owner didn't want a mark up.
Well in this case you can't really blame the owner, it's her property so she has the right to decide on how it should be sold, as a buyer is either you agree or try to find out her reasons and make efforts to convince the owner. Did the broker then try convincing her back then?

This is not something to get one worked up.
Locate another broker and make your decision, your terms could be agreed with.
You will definitely make your sale.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back