Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Why is it that most freelancing websites where freelancers work and make money mainly offer PayPal payment option only?

It's very rare for you to see the one's which different other payment options and it's only about 2% of them that offers cryptocurrency payment.

What's the obsession with PayPal payment?

I don't think there's any kind of business that cannot at least take place first from the phone even if the job is a physical kind of job at least you will get to use the phone to promote yourself so as a matter of fact I don't think there's any kind of business that cannot first at least take this from the phone I mean the phone is very important extremely vital. As of yesterday, my phone had an issue and I know what I have been going through because of that so the phone really has a lot to do when it comes to the growth of any kind of business.

If I had a chance to accept any other payment for GBP aside from PayPal I would jump at it as I feel PayPal can be too greedy with their fees and you end up losing a lot which can eventually lead you to taking a big hit income-wise.

Cryptocurrency is something I would like to see more of but also other forms of payments as well if possible so there is more of a choice over just PayPal.

I do not think it is about an obsession with Paypal. You see a lot of freelancer platforms and earning sites are mainly based in the US and Paypal is a USD company. Therefore, they are more comfortable using paypal. Crypto is not popular yet because of its volatility.

Why is it that most freelancing websites where freelancers work and make money mainly offer PayPal payment option only?

It's very rare for you to see the one's which different other payment options and it's only about 2% of them that offers cryptocurrency payment.

What's the obsession with PayPal payment?
This is one of the questions I also want to ask I was wondering what really causes this but I can say it's because PayPal is very much secure and safe and some of the top earming websites we have operate from. the united state and PayPal is what is often used there

If I had a chance to accept any other payment for GBP aside from PayPal I would jump at it as I feel PayPal can be too greedy with their fees and you end up losing a lot which can eventually lead you to taking a big hit income-wise.

Cryptocurrency is something I would like to see more of but also other forms of payments as well if possible so there is more of a choice over just PayPal.

This is exactly the same way I feel about making use of PayPal because the way they are increasing their charges per transaction is becoming very frustrating. I think they do it almost every month because it is not what they charged me last month that is what I'm seeing them charge this month.

This is exactly the same way I feel about making use of PayPal because the way they are increasing their charges per transaction is becoming very frustrating. I think they do it almost every month because it is not what they charged me last month that is what I'm seeing them charge this month.
Well, I don't know what the reason will be for only choosing Paypal as a payment method, I think it is because it is what they are used to and they do not want to change, in fact I prefer any other payment method such as Payeer, crypto or even Perfect Money or Skrill I hardly use Paypal at all, but hey, if I had no other option I would use it.

Well, I don't know what the reason will be for only choosing Paypal as a payment method, I think it is because it is what they are used to and they do not want to change, in fact I prefer any other payment method such as Payeer, crypto or even Perfect Money or SkrillSkrill I hardly use Paypal at all, but hey, if I had no other option I would use it.

You have a very good point. There are so many other payment processor that can be used for international transactions and payment but they choose not to make use of them.

I have never cared about using Payeer, Perfect Money, Skrill and Payoneer because those sites never approve of them.

You have a very good point. There are so many other payment processor that can be used for international transactions and payment but they choose not to make use of them.

I have never cared about using Payeer, Perfect Money, Skrill and Payoneer because those sites never approve of them.
Yes, in fact these payment processors don't put almost any restrictions on you and I think you can use them from any country (Not Skrill) but payeer and perfect money yes, unlike Paypal which has many countries on the blacklist and doesn't let them to access their services, I think that many African countries cannot use PayPal, as other forum users have told me.

Yes, in fact these payment processors don't put almost any restrictions on you and I think you can use them from any country (Not Skrill) but payeer and perfect money yes, unlike Paypal which has many countries on the blacklist and doesn't let them to access their services, I think that many African countries cannot use PayPal, as other forum users have told me.

Most African countries don't have access to making use of PayPal. PayPal is very strict and that's something I don't like so much about their using their services. Any slight mistake, they will have your account suspended or limited. They last time they put my money on hold, I was so pissed but I can't stop using them 😡.

Website owners can only use payment options working in their location. They won't be forced to start looking for payment option which will suit everyone. It's why they announced it in their forum's T&C. If it's a payment option you can't use, you have no choice but to skip working on their website. They mostly use PayPal because it's what's more convenient for them.

There was a time the freelancing website I works had issues with PayPal. For three straight weeks we weren't paid. During that time, they tried their hands on Payoneer and even sent us links to open a Payoneer account.

After three weeks, they sorted their issues with PayPal, paid us and binned the idea of using Payoneer. Till today, I still wonder why they never switched to Payoneer or add them as a second payment option.

They don't want head ache. This means that they opt for the easiest solution available is that they provide payment and accept with a PayPal account and mostly this is old websites from years ago. They want to keep the old configuration as it is and concentrate time on developing the website features.

Because it's mostly universal and just about everyone has one now. There are alternatives of course, but PayPal also adds seller and buyer protection to the mix. As I'm sure stuff like payoneer, and cash app does too.

Also, a lot of sites don't qualify to use credit card and debit cards, as some card merchants don't support certain sites and services.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back