Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Are you exactly the same person you are online, offline as well? Or there are some behaviors that you don't reflect in your offline life?

Personally, I feel I communicate better online than offline. Apart from that I'm the same person mostly hehe.

There are things I don't disclose online, there are things that I don't admit online, however, I do not have a different personal on social media. However, in some online communities, forums, for instance, I assume an online persona. Sometimes it becomes a must in your professional life.

There's no pretence in my life. I don't know how to do it because I will end up making mistakes and expose the identity I was trying to hide. What I don't do is release information which are too personal online. My username an alias but my personality and character is the same online and offline.

I believe I am exactly the same person. My writing reflects my personality. I am happy that way because I know that I do not have to keep up appearances even behind a keyboard. I've found that even on several platforms, most people have different personalities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back