What's new

One man band is amusing

Wow! It would really be so amazing to see one. A street performer doing a great job playing a flute is already a sight to see. What more if you can play a piano or a guitar while singing at the same time. I wonder what does a one man band do. I'm excited to see one.

I watched some YouTube videos and found many guys who play really weird instruments but they are a sensation where ever they go.
It seems impossible but the only thing it takes to learn something like that is the time and dedication.
I guess the money is not so bad either.

Yes One man bands are really entertaining and fun to watch. We have one here in my city. You can usually see him in downtown. His name is 'Dan the one man band' He plays his guitar, harmonica, and has a bass drum strapped around his back to play also. He is really entertaining to watch play.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back