What's new

Offering training classes as a way to make money on your site?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you considered offering training classes as a way to make money on your site?

I think if you have the fee low enough and members who are eager to learn what you know, that it could happen. You'd have to really make it worth their while for them to keep returning for more classes or seminars.

What do you think?

I have never been a good teacher so while I can teach people things, it is not something I would offer as a service. I think this is good for people that know how to teach and are able to provide this service though.

These days a lot of people are trying to learn new skills or upskill, therefore, selling courses is a good way to make money from your website. However, you also need to realize that there are already a lot of platforms that provide free training and courses, therefore, selling courses might not come easy. You need to sell something unique for an affordable price.

Yes, offering training classes on your website can be a viable way to generate income. Online education and training have become increasingly popular, and many people are willing to pay for valuable and convenient learning opportunities.

As long as there are people who are interested in learning what you are capable of teaching I believe that there is a very good chance that some of them would be interested in paying for your services and learning from you in the process.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back