Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
NoTik.me - Legit or Scam?

NoTik.me allows website owners looking to monetize their app, game, or site to earn money by placing offers for visitors to complete. In the video and review, I will discuss No.tik. I review whether its a scam or a legit service, as well as potential improvements that NoTik.me offerwall developers could implement.

What's your experience with the company so far?

NoTik.me: https://notik.me?ref_code=5MpgWB
ScriptStore: https://scriptstore.xyz
UseTitan: https://usetitan.com/default.aspx
Written Review: https://bizdustry.com/blog/notik-review-offerwall/

The Notik is sending direct offer link unlike offertoro sending global page link and this is the difference between Notik and OfferToro that lets Notik more better than OfferToro for complete offers.

Well, I am not a fan of reward apps to make money because in my experience these apps are location sensitive or have low pay rates but based on what I have read here this sounds interesting. I will check the video.

After watching the video, it is certain that it is a good platform for developers to earn from their work. Non developers like us? We can be earning good passive income on the side with our referrals. I think it is a good site.

Well it seems to be a good platform for a trial after watching the vedio and I also be the confirmation of such legidity, may greatly depends on your experience after you engage yourself.

The pay rate of this site seems low but if a user is is willing to gather many referrals they can earn substantially over Time.

It can serve as a means of earning though it might take time to gather much from the site.

No.Tik really does seem like a great way to allow visitors to complete offers and earn a little extra for doing so. As much as it may not pay out a lot per offer that is understandable as they would need to be able to pay people who complete the offers so need to ensure they are able to do that without running into issues. It is also great for those who are website owners to make a little extra as well by offering this on their website.

Well I don't really give my attention to earning money apps because they pay really low, but if you can earn money from it no matter how small it is, it's a good idea.

Based on the content according to the video, the site seems very nice and it's likely to be added on the next earning site in my list. I would check it out causes it sounds worthy trying.

Based on the content according to the video, the site seems very nice and it's likely to be added on the next earning site in my list. I would check it out causes it sounds worthy trying.
Yes, it worth trying, but what really matters is earning money, if you can earn money with it then that's just fine, a lot of people are making a lot of money from sites like this.

No Tik is a great platform for developers to make. One. With what I saw in the video, non-developerscan also earn some extra pay from the platform. I would really like to try it out myself.

The platform is a great way to make additional source of income and also passive source of income, I also checked them out on Google to see their reviews and from my research I believe it is a legit platform.

Well I don't really give my attention to earning money apps because they pay really low, but if you can earn money from it no matter how small it is, it's a good idea.

I would actually say that the most important thing is for such application to pay money to those who make up time to use it for one purpose or another because there are so many of them that really promises to pay money but in the end the end of not paying anything.

As far as I know, Notik.me didn't pay me for my adventures through Puzzles and Conquest. The offer said that they would text me to finish verifying my phone number but they never did. I think the offer was to install the game on your phone, and I installed it on my tablet because I like the bigger screen. There are too many offers for the same game, and too many ways an offer can fail.

It's confusing, and so you can invest a lot of time into a game and then not get paid in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back