What's new

(Not Paying for 2 Weeks)Daily 2$-100$ Commission Earning App

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Although I don't dispute the authenticity of this business but some of them don't last for long. They come in this festive period and scam a lot of people.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Although I don't dispute the authenticity of this business but some of them don't last for long. They come in this festive period and scam a lot of people.
Thanks for your comment. I never see myself as prey. Everyone thinks these sites are hunters, but I am the real hunter.As soon as such sites are opened, I will milk the first milk, and even if they are closed later, I will already have profited. The interesting part is that this site far exceeded my expectations. I can definitely say it's a ponzi system because support accidentally gave me the name of another site with the same interface while typing. But I don't care if it's a ponzi as long as he pays me. Even now, I open and deposit 30 dollars extra accounts.$30 or $200 are not big losses for me. The first months of such sites will be very profitable for people who will take this risk.

The only problem with all the HYIP sites is that they do not last and I have vowed never to invest on such platform again. I am currently facing one right now and my money is stocked.

It must have been closed, did you find out about this site since, or is when it was about to be closed that you found out? I don't think it is a good thing to advice people to take that kind of risk.

I fell into one. Although a friend has made withdrawals severally before I joined. I was opportuned to make 2 withdrawals before the site closed. I lost on the long run.

The only problem with all the HYIP sites is that they do not last and I have vowed never to invest on such platform again. I am currently facing one right now and my money is stocked.
That's the major attribute of the hyip sites and I never wanted to lose my money to any ponzi scheme online. This is the more reasons why I prefer to work very hard rather than wasting time on HYIP sites.

That's the major attribute of the hyip sites and I never wanted to lose my money to any ponzi scheme online. This is the more reasons why I prefer to work very hard rather than wasting time on HYIP sites.
I must say that you have taken the right decision. Working on such sites would not be profitable at all. It will amount to a waste of the time and that's not definitely the right decision.

I must say that you have taken the right decision. Working on such sites would not be profitable at all. It will amount to a waste of the time and that's not definitely the right decision.
I prefer to spend my quality time on ptp forums than to glue myself to low paying ptc platforms. This is a site with many ads and it keeps me wandering why the payments is very low.

I prefer to spend my quality time on ptp forums than to glue myself to low paying ptc platforms. This is a site with many ads and it keeps me wandering why the payments is very low.
I tend to weigh the amount that I will make on such sites with the ones that I will make on ptp, if I noticed that it is no where compared to the ptp , I will go with the forums.

I tend to weigh the amount that I will make on such sites with the ones that I will make on ptp, if I noticed that it is no where compared to the ptp , I will go with the forums.
Using the paid to post forums is definitely a better option at times. You will have to be sure of the legitimacy of platform because there are some platforms that will not stand the test of time.

It is actually unbelievable that one can make as much money like this within a very short possible period of time , because things like this are usually not reliable this is.
Delaying for up to two weeks without sending out payment to people after they have worked or it is already a sign that this is a scam website and one should try to avoid it.

Last edited:
At this point, I'll encourage you to enjoy your prizes by yourself because, believe me, as soon as more people start to sign up, the system will start to experience payment troubles.
Not at all interested

The site has been up and running for quite some time. It's been three months. I recommend a sum that you will not be disappointed if you lose along the way; be cautious, and I hope you make good money.

I'll encourage you to enjoy your prizes thus far on your own because, as more people start signing up, the system will start to experience payment troubles.
Absolutely not interested

if you decide to go ahead an invest on this platform, remember there is a caveat emptor and be ready to bear the risk associated with this sort of investment, do not complain when it goes bad.

Hi, I'm new to this site. I wanted to share with you a system that makes a good profit. Currently, the system has been working for 3 months and is making good profits. But the interesting thing is that the support of the site says that the system has been active since 2015. I don't know if it's true. Keep in mind that such systems are likely to be shut down tomorrow. So you have to be careful. I don't know if it's a ponzi or not, but I and those who invested in other forums with me had a very good profit in 1 week. And now we continue to earn using our profits. So even though the system is closed, we are in very high profits. Please, if you are determined to invest, choose the amounts that you will not be upset if you lose your wallet while walking on the road.

The system works as follows;
First, you can deposit a minimum of 30USDT (trc20 or erc20). And you can withdraw a minimum of 20USDT. Depending on the money you deposit, the commission rate of the system changes. You can convert 50 items per day from the money you deposit with a button called "Grab". This way you get commissions on 50 products every day. Yesterday I made $20 withdrawal to show proof, it arrived in my account this morning. I will add photos below. The money reaches your account exactly 24 hours after the withdrawal. When you deposit money, that money may not be credited to your account immediately. For this, the supports are immediately interested. I will add my reference link to you, however, you can access support very quickly. Since my team is big, the supports take care of it very well.
If you like the post I will add proof of withdrawal every week.We can show evidence here until the site is down xd.

(Make sure you join the team, it makes a huge difference. So do not register without reference. With someone else's, if not me. But as the team grows, the supports turn fast.) My Link; https://coupang38.com/#/register?referCode=hgkzsf

This is our home screen, we can learn and control many things from here.
As you can see below, there are "Home,order,grab,online,my" options.
The part that interests us will be "grab" and "online". It will connect us to our South Korean brothers for online support. Grab, on the other hand, will allow us to receive commissions from 50 products per day.
In the "order" section, you can see the products sold and the commission rates earned. If you sell a product and forget to approve it, you can enter it here and confirm it and reflect it on your balance.

View attachment 3034

1. Withdrw
View attachment 3035
2. Withdrw
View attachment 3036

If you like the post I will add proof of withdrawal every week.
Post automatically merged:

If you like, I can share the systems I use. 👨‍💻👨‍💻
I'm about to hear about such a app for the inaugural time today. I'm going to investigate into it more closely to see if it's possible to profit from the software. This might be a reliable means of generating cash for me.

Support said "there are too many withdrawals due to Christmas it will be completed in 72 hours ." So I don't know how much is true, how much is a lie, we'll see..If they had taken the money and ran away, I think support wouldn't even have responded.Anyway, we'll wait and see until then, I'll look for other good money making sites.We earned a lot of extra money from this site hope it works .xd
Post automatically merged:

Money came to my account, no problem, we continue!
View attachment 3145
When we are on festive season , most sites normally crashes due to the heavy numbers of withdrawal request from members wheo needed their money to do something's during the festive season , while some site will wait for the festive season to be over be for sorting out th withdrawals.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back