What's new

Nigerla is the second largest bitcoin market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say so, the Nigerian market has always being a large one when it comes to accepting the crytocurrency advancement, some make good use of the btc while some make illegal use of it, an example is stealing or squandering cash and then converting to btc all because the transactions cannot be traced, also a high volume of trading also takes place within the Nigerian market.

The Nigeria security Exchange commission plan to regulate the Crypto currencies especially to fiat currencies so that illegal activities can easily be tracked which I believe it will be a good move so as to limit Crypto currencies illegality.

I am not totally suprised at this news given the high population Nigeria has and the level of unemployment so of course, people would look for other means to survive which is what crypto currency can offer.

I understand all this thing's long time ago although we are not the best in trading of cryptocurrency there alot of other countries that do trade cryptocurrency more than us but in terms of bitcoins transaction we are one of the largest when it comes to that but I can't give accurate statistic.

Nigerla, an African countries is the next to the US in terms of bitcoin market from the statistics obtained recently from Qz.com. US has $3.7 billion plus market volume while Nigerla has $566 million plus trade volume. It is also reported that the number of Bitcoin wallets being created daily in Nigeria is on the high side. Nigerians see bitcoin Investment as alternatives to curb unemployment.
Apart from that we all know its the easiest means for Yahoo boys to collect their palliatives from their clients. Bitcoin popularity is going forward in this part of the world. Everyone is now itching to have a wallet where he can store and possibly profit from its price movements.

Good for you Nigerians you guys are able to adapt Cryptocurrency easily and your people are open-minded about the opportunities that comes with being okay with Bitcoin.. unlike here in my country.. it's still hard to explain to the majority how Cryptocurrency works.

Nigerla, an African countries is the next to the US in terms of bitcoin market from the statistics obtained recently from Qz.com. US has $3.7 billion plus market volume while Nigerla has $566 million plus trade volume. It is also reported that the number of Bitcoin wallets being created daily in Nigeria is on the high side. Nigerians see bitcoin Investment as alternatives to curb unemployment.
I have no idea that these two countries will learn to adopt on cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. I have no idea how this will affect them but hopefully bitcoin will have a good impact on their lives and economy.

Woo great news, on Dec 2020 Paxful said Nigeria as the largest economy in Africa Bitcoin P2P volume continues to increase and in trading volume ranks second after the US. In Nigeria Bitcoin can develop in all sectors and more and more entrepreneurs will adopt Bitcoin.

This is great, a lot of Nigerians are using the advantage of bitcoin as it seems to have a lot of endless advantages. I have noticed that bitcoin seems to be a lively hood for most people over here in Nigeria, the economy is down and unemployment rate is high so they are using bitcoin trading to their advantage, which is really great.

. Crytocurrency purchasing and selling is the in-thing now so on the off chance that you are not a piece of it my siblings and sisters, at that point set aside some cash and join the pattern since it has come to remain. So join the pattern now or you may lament later on. I have personaly joined and desire to grin very soon, I began little however I am idealistic that it will develop past my most stunning creative mind.

Concerning the nation Nigeria been the bitcoin second largest market. Well, every youth is looking for a way or means to provide for themselves since the government has failed to do that, the cryptocurrency world has really and still helping Nigerian youth to make money by investing the little they have and some of them involve themselves into trading also

In Nigeria everyone especially the graduates are seeking for means of livelihood,bet me Bitcoin is one of the reliable source of income for most people in Nigeria,so as the awareness spreads the no investors increases.

Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy and most populous nation, traded more than $566 million worth of bitcoin between 2015 and 2020, making it the world’s second-largest peer-to-peer (P2P) bitcoin market after the U.S., which traded $3.75 billion in the period under review.

That's really interesting to know and hence everyone is seeking to make life better I don't see people saving money in the banks in the nearest future. Everyone will want to invest finds where it will grow instead of depreciate with some useless policies set by the banking sector.

That's really interesting to know and hence everyone is seeking to make life better I don't see people saving money in the banks in the nearest future. Everyone will want to invest finds where it will grow instead of depreciate with some useless policies set by the banking sector.
That's the best it is better to the risk of investing into Crypto currencies than saving money into the market with little to no profit been added after a long period of time you give them your money to trade .

Can you expound more on how Bitcoin investment will curb unemployment in Nigeria. I understand that the economy of the country is struggling but it is somehow still standing. Unemployment is solved by creating employment. During the lockdown here our government distributed financial aid to the jobless for 1 month. But that did not solve the unemployment because the people just spent the money. If every Nigerian will invest in Bitcoin then how can that solve the unemployment problem?

With $566M Trade Value, Nigeria Becomes Second Biggest Bitcoin Market. Between 2015 and 2020, Nigeria has traded over 60,000 bitcoins, valued at $566 million, making the country the second biggest market for the currency.

There is no doubt that nigeria is the second largest user of Bitcoin and other crypto currency in the crypto currency exchange Business. Due to the dwindling economy in the country and massive retrenchment of workers a lot of Nigerian citizens are now moving into online business to make ends meet for themselves and also going into Bitcoin trading

These is the first time I am hearing that Nigeria is the second Largest bitcoin market.first of all Nigeria is a country in Africa and due to the challenges they are facing in paypal since the country has been blacklisted from paypal they go for bitcoin because it easy bit I would not use the word largest market

This is no doubt that Nigeria is the second largest bitcoin market. This is because many Nigerian youth has chosen to source for other means of living since the rate of availability of job in the country is low.
And this will continue to be even in the nearest future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back