Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here ever done giveaways solely through newsletters? I know some people who only dish out giveaways if you subscribe to their mailing list/newsletters. I sign up for a few, but some require you to do other things in order to win. Would you ever consider doing giveaways in your newsletters? Or only to your subscribers?

In the past, I have offered free items, mostly ebooks and tutorials, through newsletters. However, I could not build conversion even when I was offering free things. Therefore, I discontinued newsletter services.

In the past, I have offered free items, mostly ebooks and tutorials, through newsletters. However, I could not build conversion even when I was offering free things. Therefore, I discontinued newsletter services.
I think most people steer away from anything that results in free downloads. A lot of people have been scammed in the past, so downloading stuff is something people don't touch anymore. I think doing giveaways in a sense of posting a link to a giveaway service. That would be safer imo.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back