Netflix or Hulu?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Someone was asking me which I would recommend. I do not use either of these anymore. I last used Netflix in 2013 and Hulu in 2015. I feel like they are overpriced and I can get more through other streaming providers at this point. Which would you say is better?

I wouldn't say they're overpriced, I think for the content each one gives you, you get more than you pay for. I haven't subscribed to Netflix or Hulu in years, but I prefer them to something like Cable tv, which can cost far more. And I don't usually keep a subscription going for long. I get Netflix for Stranger Things and to catch up on what else I missed over the years. I get Hulu in the same vain, HBO, Amazon Prime, etc.

I think Hulu is great for TV for the most part, though they do have a good movie selection. HBO is great for their homegrown programming and specials. But they also have WB I think? You also got Peacock which is eh I'd say, but it's cheap at $10 a month, and gets you the WWE network in the US.

But, I also utilized YouTube for content if I don't have streaming. And I think that's fine too.

I subscribe to Netflix on as needed basis, I do not go for long term subscriptions. I have never used Hulu. I cannot afford to pay subscriptions for multiple services. While entertainment is very important in life, it has also become very expensive these days. These days internet offers free entertainment (through sites like youtube and tiktok), therefore, I rarely subscribe to multiple strea,ming services.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back