What's new

Need help with Litecoin mining, which you know about it?

If you want to mine litecoin or any other crypto currency in the Digital currency exchange Business you need to get a sophisticated rig software on your laptop that can help you do the mining even without you been presently on the computer, it will keep mining.

Seriously, there is no way you would expect him to be able to mine the cryptocurrency Litecoin easily. How long will it take him to mine 1 Litecoin successfully?

A lot of the litecoin mining website you are seeing on the internet are actually fake. Lots of them are just out there to use you as a traffic on their platform and before you know it they won't even pay you anything

I need help with Litecoin mining, which you know about it? I'm looking to start mining litecoin, since apparently, they're easier to come by than bitcoin. Does anyone have links to things I need?

Seriously, I'm only going to advise you to forget about trying to mine the cryptocurrency Litecoin because it's definitely going to be an impossible task for you.

Litecoin mining is not different from other crypto mining. It's good if done with mining rigs. If you're thinking of telegram bots or website, then it's risky because they're advanced hyip platforms.

I have tried mining litecoin too, I started my try from a telegram bot, which turnout to be fake, I also tried the site mining too, but site looks like a scam as the site was asking I send some litecoin before cashing out.a

Recently a friend sent me a a link to set up my system for mining but my system didn't match it's specifications. I will mine soon.

Seriously, it's very hard to mine cryptocurrencies like Litecoin. I have actually tried it in the past and after mining for long 4 months, I got nothing.

Why not go for faucets instead of mining. The payout in mining is very low except you want to turn it to a big business by buy the hashrate. There are couple of litecoin faucets that are legitimate. I am on some telegram bot that offers litecoin for visiting sites.

Do they are simple ways in which you can mine the coin a lot of them are often scams. The most reliable way that you can mine this coin is to use hardware tools and it is very expensive.

Mining litecoin will require more financial responsibility with little profit. I would suggest you buy litecoin directly from whoever is willing to sell and keeping it till it gives you a considerable profit than mining. Mining takes a lot of time to get a reasonable amount of the coin.

I really don't know the requirement for mining bitcoin or any other kind at all. Did conventional method usually very expensive and only a few has ability to actually mine the coin. That is why I involve myself cloud mining. I think cloud mining is a future of crypto mining. We can only hope it will get better.

I really don't know any sites that allow litecoin mining. But I would not advice you to go for such sites, they only pay peanuts. I would advice you to provide such services like writing and earn your litecoin.

I am not trying to discourage any one from mining coins though, but I must say that mining of coins is not that easy as it is so costly and involves some hardware machines and softwares which may not even be easy to get or find in some region or countries. I would rather hold or trade those coins for some profits. instead of trying to mine them.

I have never had success with all these mining activities and this has made me to conclude that they are all not profitable at all.

I have never mined any crypto currency. IN order to mine crypto currency, you need expensive equipment and I do not have money to invest in expensive equipment.

I have never engage in mining cryptocurrency on my personal computer before. so it might be very difficult to recommend an efficient tools which you are going to use to mine cryptocurrency effectively on your system. there are some groups on discord where you can make a request for the software you can use for mining cryptocurrency.

There it is one of my friend who has been mining lite coins using a certain app from play store but he said that the mining process is very slow and as a result I wasn't interested anymore because it was slow maybe I'll go and ask him of the specific app has been using to mine litecoin, when I get in touch with him I'll let you know. But until then let's wait for others to drop their point of view

If you want to mine litecoin or any other crypto currency in the digital currency exchange business, you'll need a sophisticated rig software on your laptop that can help you do the mining even if you're not at the computer right now; it will continue to mine.

There are a lot of telegram mining bot that can allow you to receive LTC when you perform a particular activities ,this may really be possible to withdraw because I have withdrawn before but the earning rate is just so low compared to the activities you have to do.

There are a lot of telegram mining bot that can allow you to receive LTC when you perform a particular activities ,this may really be possible to withdraw because I have withdrawn before but the earning rate is just so low compared to the activities you have to do.
You could get some litecoin mining bots on Telegram. This will generate litecoin in satoshi for the users.. I also know of some legitimate faucet for accumulating litecoin.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back