What's new

My Top 10 PTC sites

mullaneo

Apr 30, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
1. NEOBUX

Since 2008, NeoBux is considered the leader of PTC sites or Paid to Click. It allows advertisers, after giving money, to increase the visibility of their site through a large flow of visitors. It is ranked No.1 on EMS. The latest status attributed to this site by NBR is Legit. By looking at our grade you can identify whether its scam or legit.

2. Cliquebook

Cliquebook is a PTC that allows its users to make money online by visiting advertisings. CliqueBook is the twin sister of Cliquesteria, is online since 2015 and the number of members is about 403,738. It offers a great deal of chances of gaining from advertising, grid, clickswall and much more... and anyone who likes to revry this site offers these packages.Support is very efficient for any kind of problem and the administrator is always ready to help. The subscription is totally free with no investment obli- gation, although like in all the ptcs it takes patience and constancy without demoralizing at the beginning. The site is presented in English with a forum for subscribers where you can find answers to your questions. Great site and always growing one of the few that is stable.

3. YouGetProfit

YouGetProfit is a legit ptc site that has been online since 2013. It’s free to join the site but members must be 18 years of age or older to participate. All payments are made via Bitcoin, Payeer and Perfect Money. The minimum for first-time payout is $2 for all types of membership. A stepped-up cashout scheme will be applied in this order: $2 – $5.00 – $7.00 – $10.00. Members need to log in at least once every thirty (30) days in order to stay active. Once the system detects an inactivity, it will lead to account suspension. You can reactivate your account but any account balance, membership, referrals and advertising credits will be forfeited and cannot be reinstated.

4. GPTplanet

GPT Planet is a Pay to Click site where you can make money online by clicking advertisings. It is the twin site of Scarlet Clicks and is active since 2010, with a total of 119,797 subscribers to whom more than $ 117,000 have been paid. The look of GPTPlanet is simple and intuitive, although the site is only in English is very easy to use. Speaking more in general about the site, GPT Planet staff is always very helpful and quick in responses, and there are often many news and promotions during the holiday season as discounts on upgrades.

5. Buxsuurveys

Buxsurveys.com is a “Paid To Click Site” where you can make money from your activity and mainly by viewing ads. Here are all the possible ways which buxsurveys.com offers their users to make money: View Ads, Direct Referrals, Rent Referrals, ClixGrid, OfferWalls, Tasks, Promote your reflik and get referrals and earn like a PTP.

6. Twickerz

Twickerz is a PTC & survey site that offers different opportunities to earn some extra bucks from paid offers, paid surveys, twickgrid and so on. Twickerz is around since 2011, so it’s a very legit website, that pays its members regularly. With a minimum threshold of $1.50, you can quickly withdraw your earnings.

7. Scarlet-clicks

Scarlet Clicks is a paid-to-click (PTC) site. It pays its members to click and watch ads, do PTC related games and offers, and refer new members to sign up. It has more than 1 million members and has paid out millions of dollars since 2009.

8. IndexClix

IndexClix is a paid to click website that pays you for watching ads. There are some other revenue opportunities inside the platform, but viewing ads is the main offer.

9. GAB

GAB - a great place to earn up to 10 cents per click, referrals are given for free for updating membership up to 100 referrals per update

10. Omnisupreme

OmniSupremeis a Paid To Click (PTC) site. Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads. 120% Return on RR Investment (Rented Referrals)

Yes you are right. NeoNux is also called the queen of PTC sites and Scarlet-clicks is the king. Both sites are over 13-14 years old. They are long time proven and the best of all existing PTC sites.

That was a very wonderful write up and I so much like it that I will prefer to use them about the only challenge that I had with the ptc sites his the low payout that is associated with it.

I have so many PTC sites for my portfolio but I never worked on them because the payout is very discouraging and I do not like to work on such sites because of discouraging payout.

I do not have any one of them that makes my list of the best because they are all the same and are only helping people to waste their time, instead of doing other profitable things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back