My Forum and Blog Services

_B_

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

If you are looking to grow your site through comments, threads & replies and are willing to pay for cheap, high quality services to help with this, then look no further! Hello and welcome to my new forum and blog services shop! I have plenty of free time in my hands now and would like to make a bit of money. So here is some information before you consider ordering!​

What services are you offering?

High quality posts and threads on forums:
I aim to create threads which are 6+ lines long with images (if necessary), with appealing layout (text size, fonts, alignments etc.) and that encourage discussion for that specific topic.​
I also aim to create replies which are 3+ lines long with images (if necessary) and that aim to keep the topics flowing with discussion.​
All content that I post will be of the highest quality in grammar, punctuation, layout with regards to the topic! If you would like to see some threads of mine check out my site where I have and will continue creating high-quality content.
High quality blog posts:
Likewise with forum posts, I am to create blog posts that are 3+ lines long with any addition of images etc. if needed.

Packages/services:

Forums:
Individual:
Package 1:(20% off)
Package 2:(30% off)
Package 3:(40% off)

Blogs:
Individual:
Package 1:2.00(12.5% off)
Package 2:(33% off)

Extras:
Priority:2-5 days*1-2 days*.an extra 35% of your current total added

[align=center]What's included:

Each Package comes with 1 FREE Introduction thread (this thread does not count towards the number of threads listed in the package).
I will upload an Avatar (if permitted too) and other user profile features such as a Bio, Signature etc. along with it.
Regular communication via Discord and/or your site's PM system with regards to the posts.
High Quality threads, posts and comments as the specifications state above.​

Before you order:Gaming, Technology, Trading/Economics, Maths and Forum Software.
I check PMs and Discord messages a lot and if you need to communicate with me regarding anything, I will get a reply to you as quickly as possible (aiming to be on the same day).
I try and complete packages quickly or distribute time evenly if it is a huge task. As communication is one my highest priority when working through this packages. I will always message to update you, if anything changes or if I will run a bit late with a package.
Please tell me before if you permit me to advertise my site on your page. This is optional and if you choose not to allow me then that's fine!
Payment is accepted via Paypal and should be sent as a gift. This is always upfront, before posting and a non-negotiable term.
Anyone interested in this should either leave a post on this thread or contact me via Discord (BDON33#0691)! I don't look at my PMs here very often so don't really message me here.​

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back