Musk vs Zuckerberg cage match will be live streamed on X

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Elon Musk said in a social media post that his proposed cage fight with Meta (META.O) CEO Mark Zuckerberg would be live-streamed on social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter.

The social media moguls have been egging each other into a mixed martial arts cage match in Las Vegas since June.

"Zuck v Musk fight will be live-streamed on X. All proceeds will go to charity for veterans," Musk said in a post on X early on Sunday morning, without giving any further details.
SOURCE

I am not sure why they are still going through with this but I will watch it. It sounds like it is just going to be some silly nonsense but when two of the richest men in the world want to fight in a cage match, it feels like a must see. Will you be watching it?

I saw this and again, it will be for publicity more than anything which will do both Musk and Zuckerberg favours. I do like the fact that any proceeds they make will be going to charity as I feel it would have looked bad if they were to take the funds being that both are very well off.

I may watch it but not too sure at the moment, I see it getting a lot of attention though.

Forget the cage fight, I admire that someone is challenging Zuckerberg on free speech. However, I don't like the bigoted garbage on X, but it's the price of giving people truly free speech. Do you feel it is?

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back