Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any movies that are considered classics or are really popular that you don't like or just don't get? There are a lot of movies I have watched, that are regarded as classics, but I don't agree with the popularity. The first one that comes to mind is Fight Club. I get why people like it, but I feel it's massively over-rated for what it is. Same goes for Donnie Darko. I haven't watched it since the early 2000s, but I remember not getting the hype for it after I watched it. It was okay.

Anyway, are there any movies that are loved by majority of people that you don't enjoy? If so, what movies and why?

Titanic is one of the most successful movies ever made. I have never met anyone who does not like Titanic. However, I do not like it. The movie has nothing to show except how big and beautiful Titanic was.

Interstellar! I know people love it but I've never found it interesting enough to watch till the end. I tried multiple times but it couldn't grab my attention.

Maybe pulp fiction, it's true that it's not a bad movie, but everyone around me loves that movie and I find it a normal movie, nothing exceptional, neither good nor bad, I don't know why people like that movie so much.

Everyone I've asked loved the new Flash Movie but I can't find anything in the movie which I can like. There's no plot or scene or acting in the movie I liked. It was a total failure in my eyes but for some reason there are those who love it.

Many people liked the movie "Spiderman no way home" but I didn't I think the plot was just weird and so unrelated like why would I want to see all Peter Parkers from other movie dimensions? No I paid to see the marvel version of Tom Holland because he is unique in his own way.. they straight up brought the villains and heroes of other soidermen and it was cringe at least for me.
I expected a normal spiderman plot without those things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator