motivating staff

kharvest19

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Due to the impact of covid-19 on business a friend of mine had to reduce the salary of his staff and they seems demotivated
how can you motivate such staffs

Your friend as an employer is in a very precarious position. I guess he has nothing to offer in terms of financial benefit. Maybe the best he can do is to talk to his staff and let them know that he has the option to close shop due to the bad economic situation. The employer is losing money and it is so hard to sustain the business by using his own savings. With that pep talk the staff would realize that they are lucky to have their job although there was a salary cut. The staff can also be given the option to leave the company.

You'll have to tell them why you did it, make them reason with you, how rough things are this moment, and he should tell them that as soon as business pick up they will go back to their former salaries and might even give more bonuses, but for now they should ensure

Let him have an interactive section with the staffs, make them understand the situation and how they feel. They should be given 100% chance to express themselves. Let them pour out their emotions then he can suggest bonuses for hard working staffs

The fact is that no employee will be happy seeing his salary reduced ,but if the employee called them and explained the need for the reduction ,then they might not complain much.
He should also ensure the the new pay is equivalent to their input.

Due to the impact of covid-19 on business a friend of mine had to reduce the salary of his staff and they seems demotivated
how can you motivate such staffs

you can't really solve this situation. the pandemic came unexpectedly, many went bankrupt, no one expected such a thing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back